Chapter 56

When Yu Cheng put her on the bed, Wan Tong reached out and grabbed his hand, “Chengcheng, sleep with me.”

As expected, the man stood dumbfounded by the bed, his pupils shaking.

After a while, he seemed to come back to his senses, took her hand and said, “Okay, Tongtong, wait a minute.”

Wan Tong thought he might go back to get the bedding and pillows, but it took him twenty minutes to return.

He only changed into a set of pajamas and didn’t bring anything with him. As he approached the bed, the scent of shower gel wafted from his body.

Wan Tong was stunned for a moment, then quickly got up and reached out to pull off his pajamas.

Yu Cheng held her hand down, “Tongtong?”

“Chengcheng, did you go take a shower again?” Wan Tong was even more worried that he might have injured himself again.

Yu Cheng held her hand and said lightly, “I was sweating and feeling uncomfortable.”

Wan Tong frowned. He would wash himself clean every time he entered her room, which reminded her of her childhood memories. Due to the original host’s minor OCD, Yu Cheng would always clean himself thoroughly whenever he saw her. But now, this problem seemed to have become even more serious.

She had wanted to stimulate her memories by letting him stay to sleep tonight, but the effect seemed to be not very good.

Yu Cheng lay far away, and she couldn’t reach his body even if she stretched out her hand. She blamed it on the bed being too big.

But what was with Yu Cheng’s anti-wolf posture…

Wan Tong made up her mind, closed her eyes and pretended to sleep. Then she turned over in Yu Cheng’s direction… but it wasn’t enough… she stopped for half a minute and turned over again…

This time, she landed in the man’s arms!

Unexpectedly, Yu Cheng was sleeping facing her direction sideways. She felt like her forehead was touching his chin, and her arm was draped over him…

But now that she was “asleep,” she couldn’t move. She thought she would turn back over in a minute.

But, but, Yu Cheng suddenly moved!

He pressed his hand on her waist and pushed her towards him. Their bodies were closely pressed together, and her face was pressed against his collarbone. The smell of him was so good that it filled her nose.

Wan Tong : Ah ah ah, I can’t turn over anymore, and I’m too scared to move!

As she considered whether to wake up because of “difficulty breathing,” the man’s throat vibrated slightly, and his deep voice rang out, “Tongtong, do you want to remember what happened before?”

He thought that she probably remembered something today, and the source of the stimulus was him.

Upon hearing his words, only then did Wan Tong realize that he knew she was pretending to sleep.

She retracted her arm that was resting on him and pushed his chest. “You did it on purpose, didn’t you?”

Yu Cheng also relaxed his grip, allowing her to move away slightly. “Tongtong, you threw yourself at me, and I can’t resist that.”

“…” Wan Tong was still embarrassed, so she skipped that topic and answered his earlier question, “Of course I want to remember what happened before. Otherwise, how am I supposed to live as a 29 years old?”