Smut !

Feng Xin pushed Mu Qing's back against the wall of his private chambers. With his legs wrapped around his waist and his arms around his neck, they slowly made out, softly and passionately letting a string of saliva bind them as they capture their breath again. They delved back in, exploring each other's mouths while harshly stripping each other's outer robes off. 

Maybe it was the wine they had earlier or maybe it was a candlelit night, but the hot and heavy summer air but as they caught each other in the moment it seemed almost unreal. Mu Qing moved his shakey hands from Feng Xin's neck up to his hair, combing his ribbon out to let his dark brown locks down, Feng Xin did the same for him, letting the black hair piece fall to the ground. 

Armor, robes, and accessories coated the floors as they messily slumped over to Feng Xin's bed, already sweating from the pure passion of it all, he gently let Mu Qing down onto the covers before pushing his inner robe off. At first, his eyes simply trailed down Mu Qing's body, taking in his beauty in such an erotic way before going down.

He slowly marked his neck, roughly biting the skin, after 800 years he had memorized every sensitive fold on the man beneath him. "Hnng... A-xin..." He moaned, breathlessly as the other left reddish and purple bruises across his neck, slowly trailing down. 

His bite marks moved from his neck down to the other's collarbones, lingering and sucking on the flesh tenderly. 

Right before he could go any further, Mu Qing caught him back in a kiss, as if the pleasure from it all was just too much. Feng Xin softly bit Mu Qing's lips causing a small drop of blood to slip, asking for permission before entangling their tongues, caught in the ecstasy. After Feng Xin regained control he slipped his hands further down, exploring the other man's body.

His hands were rough and bruised from his archery but in this moment, all Mu Qing could feel was the soft passionate touches of his lover. Nothing was separating them as the sheets were cast onto the floor. 

Soon Feng Xin propped Mu Qing in a way so that he had access to his tight hole, first, he entered with a single finger, just the penetration alone was enough for Mu Qing to breathe deeply in, he slowly trusted in and out before adding another finger. Mu Qing let out a harsh scream causing Feng Xin to smirk. "So shameless... aren't you Xuan Zhen?" "Fuck off ... and stop... teasing." Mu Qing managed to push out breathlessly. 

Feng Xin rolled his eyes before heeding the other's command, he lined himself up before slowly entering. "Feng Xin I swear to god." "Shh... I know." Without warning he quickly thrusted, causing tears to spring to the edges of Mu Qing's eyelashes, clinging on desperately. A loud moan almost slipped through his teeth and was just suppressed by him harshly biting down on his own lip. "Qing... don't you'll hurt yourself..." He whispered softly.

Soon Feng Xin started to move, perfectly syncing with Mu Qing. 

He hated to admit it but after years, so many in fact that he couldn't count, he still wasn't used to the size of the other man's pillar. "Please.... go faster..." Feng Xin picked up the pace, feeling how Mu Qing's thighs were slightly shaken from all the pleasure as if the god himself was about to cave from the overwhelming situation. 

Soon enough he hit the spot on his beautiful lover whom he was all too familiar with. Without fail he thrusted back to it multiple times, causing deep moans to come from the other man. This time Mu Qing couldn't hold it back. "Hnng..." Mu Qing's cock was already leaking from all of it... after another push forward he had reached his limit and came all over the sheets.

It seemed Feng Xin still wasn't satisfied though since he rolled Mu Qing over, gaining himself a perfect view of Mu Qing's legs. "Stop staring you pervert." The other murmured while lightly hitting the other over the head. "Whatever you say~" He then slowly bit down on the skin of Mu Qing's thighs. "Ah..." Feng Xin's already scratched back slowly bled as Mu Qing's shaken fingers ran down, searching for a place to release all that was pent up in him. 

As Feng Xin got closer to Mu Qing's lower torso (man I ain't saying that) Mu Qing threw his head back from all the pleasure and came once again.

"Two times in a night huh?" Feng Xin backed off and slowly cleaned up Mu Qing's hole. "Shut up you're the one who insisted on continuing." His lower back was already starting to hurt, but did he care? No. Pleasure in the night, he would deal with the pain in the morning.

Feng Xin pushed back Mu Qing's sweaty bangs before collecting their things. "Just come to bed... we can clean up in the morning..." He groaned which caught Feng Xin's attention. "Alright, A-Qing.." He came over and softly kissed the other on the forehead, before they pulled each other closer, seeking warmth. 

---

Ew ew ew that was so bad. I'm going to hell for real after that one. 

Sorry for traumatizing you guys- again. 

Unless a ton of people like whatever that shit was I'm never ever ever doing that ever again. Ain't no way uh uh. Idk how some of you guys write and read chapters back to back about smut (Nevermind I've read 3 smut chapters in a row once-) 

If you enjoyed that? Good for you. I doubt anyone liked whatever that was though-

Never let me write smut ever again or so god help me you'll all be even more traumatized-

and I'm sorry for the last chapter before this cause that was something else (ifykyk)

- T