Confess !

Jian Lan had wanted to break it off with Feng Xin for a while, he didn't really have time for her and just because their son kind of maybe looked like a demon he refused to call him by his name, she knew that he loved them no matter what but they were just an obstacle for him in heaven that he was keeping around. After all this, she didn't expect him to tell her he was gay and they needed to break it off.

"What? We have a son..." She mumbled, she was getting what she wanted so why was she acting this way, she still partially hoped he would still be a bit sad or slightly still attracted to her, really he wasn't attracted to anyone like her. She always knew he was a bit strange around women but she never knew it would go that deep. (lmao bitchless). "I'm sorry, I'll still try and be present for it- cuo cuo." He finally did it and it was just out of pity. "That would be nice, I'll move back to ghost city tomorrow." He nodded and returned to his chambers. 

"Mu Qing, I did it." He entered the communication array between them. "Finally, I started thinking you were just going to pretend till your last believer died." Feng Xin rubbed his forehead and stated. "Don't say that I'm never leaving the heavens." Mu Qing chuckled a bit at his peer's reaction. "So who made you realize you were you know, a cut sleeve." After some friendly remarks, Feng Xin stopped at that question. "I'd rather not talk about it..." His normal pride was dispersed (Wu Ming can relate- not to the pride bit tho lmao) "Is it a heavenly colleague?" Mu Qing wondered aloud. Feng Xin's face went bright red at this and Mu Qing clasped his hands to his mouth. "Oh my god! It really is!" Feng Xin ushered him to quiet down in case some of his junior officials might have seen this motion. "Is it General Ming Guang? Oh is it the heavenly empor-" Feng Xin looked like his head was about to explode? "No dumbass it's you!" He yelled. "I-" 

Feng Xin looked at Mu Qing and then immediately exited the communication array. 

"He l-likes me?" Mu Qing wondered aloud. Immediately junior officials swarmed him with questions. "General does someone fancy you? Is it, General Nan Yang? General Ming Guang? General-" He picked up a book and swatted their head. "Don't spread such profanities."

Mu Qing had lov- liked Feng Xin for years but he never expected him to feel the same way. "I need to go to h- them." He rushed out of his palace and over to Feng Xin's. 

He bashed his fists on the door. "General Xuan Zhen? I'm sorry this isn't a good time for the General to have visitors he recently went through a breakup and- I shouldn't talk anymore about the matter, just please revisit another day." Mu Qing smiled before pushing his way into the palace and up to Feng Xin's chambers. 

He rapped his fists on the door once again but it opened quicker than expected and he fell onto Feng Xin himself. "I-I'm sorry I just needed to talk to you." Feng Xin let him come inside without a word but with hints of hesitation.  "Mu Qing this isn't a good time..." He said going back to sit on his bed." Mu Qing began to pace the room while trying to muster up the words. Rather than the emotional speech he wanted to say with all the things he wanted to say he said. "I hate you, idiot." And pulled Feng Xin into a kiss. His lips tingled from missing that previous warmth. "W-what? Wait why did you say you hated me?" The confusion on his face was... adorable. 

"Shut up I like you, It's kinda been that way for a few years." He frowned at his own vulnerability. "I- never knew... but that doesn't matter I like you too." Instead of a kiss he just pulled him into a warm hug. It was nice. Sometimes all Mu Qing needed was a hug and some comfort but now wasn't one of those moments. "Shut up." And then pulled Feng Xin back into a kiss. 

Author's Note :

I was feeling a bit fruity today and it's a bit apparent lmao enjoy! Sorry, I didn't update sooner I've been busy with god-awful naplan. ;-;