Ben Park ;)

It's been about an hour now, and Ben has passed out ever since you and him had a serious talk about Donald Na and the Union. He was hugging you so tightly, face buried between your breast as you brushed your fingers through his beautiful fluffy soft hair. You were the only one awake and now tried pushing him off of you. Your parents were shouting for you to come downstairs, and you surprisingly managed to get off his grip. You quickly made your way down to bid your parents a safe trip. They took a while, but you closed the front door and made your way back to your room, soon shouting by suprise to see Ben seating comfortably, waiting for your arrival. "Ah, Y/n, where did you go?" You smiled and ran towards him, jumping on top of him. "Sorry, I went to go say goodbye to my parents...you know..." Ben raised an eyebrow by the way your tone changed all of a sudden. Your fingers started traveling to his chest all the way to his chin. "We're home alone..." Ben blushed, completely shocked at your words.

Didn't the two of you just had a serious convo not too long ago...?!

Well...who cares? Ben was shocked the moment you pushed him back down to the pillows, soon kissing him in such intense way. Ben didn't mind, but what worried him was there was no condoms. The two of you used them all in the first night your period was finally gone. "Y-Y/n...—!?" You didn't let him speak, you began to move your hips in a circular motion on top of his crotch, enjoying the feeling of him getting hard between your legs.

BZZZ...!

Ben traveled his hands on your body, fuck those condoms—he's getting laid right now. His hands soon made their way under your shirt, lifting them upwards to take it off.

BZZZ...!

Grunting into the kiss, you pulled away and glared at the phone on your beside table. "Who's texting you, Benny?" Ben's mouth completely widened, are you getting jealous? This is one rare sight...

BZZZZ...!

"I-I'm not sure...maybe one of the guys...?" He watched as you stretched your arm towards his phone, turning it on and the smiling to see Gogo. But, that smile of yours quickly turn into a smug look. "Benny..." "Y-Yes...?" You leaned closer to him, mouth right next to his ear. "Let's make a sextape..." Ben groaned, there his dick go—hard as a fucking rock. You pulled away and put his phone on camera, flipping the phone and giving it to him. "Record me taking my clothes off..." Ben smiled wide, his hand stiff to have a perfect angle on you. You were on top of him, hands slowly taking your shirt off and soon revealing those infamous boobs of yours. Reality hit Ben, wait you're taking over? "Wait, Y/n...-!?" "Shh, I'm so horny right now Benny...let me do this..." Ben was nervous, don't get him wrong...he loves you taking control—there's just a problem.

You sucking his dick, giving him boobjobs, assjobs, riding him...anything that involves you taking control...Ben cums right away. Just the way you do when Bens on top and slamming his whole dick inside you...making you cum 100 times before he does...he feels the same way with you—but worst. The longest he had ever last with you in control, was a whole minute—if you don't count the first time he lost his virginity with you, since he only lasted 20-30 seconds. There's more to it, even if Ben came...you still kept going, teasing him as he whimpered and moan so loud. "Y/n, please..." you didn't care and continue to give him and the camera a show, soon revealing that full naked body of yours. "It's your turn...~" Ben shivered at the sound of your chuckles, he position the camera to record the way you remove his pants, your ass was all the way up as your mouth was the one that untied the string of his sweatpants, you then rubbed your hand on his dick, though the fabric of his pants. "I love when you wear gray sweatpants, Benny...it makes me feel how lucky I am to have you...and I can't help but admire what I also love about them..." you whispered kissing his penis though his pants, causing Ben to groan. You smiled to see a small stain forming near his tip, letting you know that you in fact are in control here.