Gray and Y/n

A/n: Y'all I'm more in love with Jimmy Bae, after the new chapter...I'm not saying anything else for those that don't like spoilers, so...enjoy!

"Yoosun's been calling you the "White Mamba of Eunjang."" Gray looked confuse, "What is that?"

Slam!!!

Gray and Eugene looked at your way, arms wide and boobs jiggling like always, "Duh! The one and only Gray!! White Mamba, hot, super pretty, badass and can totally kick anybody's ass! Some say; he's heart of ice!" Gray stood awkward while Eugene laughed at your cute remarks.

"What? You don't like the way I introduce you?" Gray shook his head, "That's not it..."

Cram School; Class A—

"GRAY!!! I'm soooooo sorry I'm late, Benny will like sooooo not let go of me!" You laughed while the whole classroom gawked at your presence. Why the hell are YOU in HERE?! It didn't make sense to anyone, not one bit, plus you talking to one of them?! Like wha?!!!

Gray shook his head, making you run after him and leaned towards him, "Ohhhemmmgeee, Gray! You're like soo smart! Look at all those books!" Gray smiled ghostly at you, "You have the same books as me." Your eyes brightened, "Does that mean I'm smart too?" Gray shrug, "If you like to think that way, sure. You should go find a seat, class is about to start." You gasped, then looked around to not find any seats open near Gray, having an automatic frown.

You puffed your lips forward and looked at the one on the right to Gray, walking towards him, you got on your knees and made a cute puppy face, "Can I pleeeassseeeee have this seat? I wanna sit next to my Gray!" The boy blushed, he stood up, grabbed his stuff and bow down, "Y-Yes! O-Of course you can!" You smiled wide and stood up to give him your familiar bear crush hugs, "You're sooo like very nice!!! Thank you!" The boy melted in your touch, once you've let go he walked away stumbling to his new seat.

"She's a whore..."

"Ew, why is that stupid girl here?"

"She's so loud..."

"Her Tits are nice..."

"Her ass...she's wearing f/c panties."

"I didn't see no underwear! You lucky bastard!"

Gray felt his whole body go cold, this classrooms current mumbles felt far too familiar for him, that he hated it. He then looked next to you and quickly had calmed down when you waved him and paid attention once the teacher walked in. This slightly making the corner of his lips lift.

BADUMP 💗

"Ughhh...my head is roasting!" Gray looked to his left and smiled, "Here, I have snacks." You gasped, "Ohmygod, Gray you're so IT for that! Thank you for saving my life!" You snatched the food once he placed it on your desk and began to eat like a freaking pig, unwanted to Gray, he saw it as cute unlike the rest of the girls that glared in annoyance while the boys fumed over you.

"Gray! Are you two done yet? It said it'd rain today." Gray looked to his right and saw Eugene standing outside the open window, "Oh...me and Y/n still have another class...you can go ahead." Gray then looked back at you, "Y/n, do you have an umbrella?" You stopped eating then looked at Gray with a pale look, "No I don't! Oh nooo...my new hair is gonna get damaged!" Eugene blushed, "I-It's okay! I brought an extra one with me, just in case!" You clapped your hands, "Eugene, you're like soo the best boy ever!" Eugene had felt his knees weak, he had his arms support himself from falling to the ground at how hot you look. "Y-Yes!" Gray raised an eyebrow at Eugene's action, then the boy went back to normal and looked at Gray, "I-I'll see you at school tomorrow then...!"