T-This isn't Cheating, Right!?

Viral Hit x Weak Hero

Nope

Even if Alex tells you to stop bothering Ben, that wasn't going to stop you. Ben and you currently sat outside, looking at the sky right where the exit of the hospital is, waiting for Alex to finally check out. "Benny..." Ben stared at you, curious to what you have to say. Fear, more like. He knew what he has been doing and Alex did tell him that the more he ignored you the more you will feel distance and cause an effect to your relationship with him. "How are you?" Ben widened his eyes, you smile grew warm, eyes glazing such a romantic sparkle with your natural makeup for the day. It send him chills. "I-I'm good..." has he fallen all over for you again? That exact same feeling that he's currently in touch with felt just like the first time he saw you at the airport. Not like everyday, it felt stronger.

Ben leaned close, making you widened your eyes at the action of his, but didn't complain once he pecked your lips and ruffled your hair, messing it up. "How can I not? You're here with me." Blushing deeply, you wrapped your arm around his and laid your head on his shoulder trying to hide the fact of your blushing mess. "Cute..."

"Literally, why can't I just enjoy my moment with you two without seeing something so cringe!" Alex shouted in anger, devastated already by how lovey dovey the two of you are with one another. Ben and you couldn't help, but to laugh at his comment. "Sorry, Gogo!"

🎀🍑💗🍒

"Hmm!~Hmm~!" Smiling warmly at the people ahead, you happily made your way through the city of Korea leaving a couple of young males to be mesmerized by your beauty. Even if you're enjoying your moment, that was quickly ruined once you had bumped into someone due to them turning in a corner as you do the same. "S-Sorr...y?"

BADUMP!

What was this feeling? Is your face burning up? Why do you feel so...hot? "Watch where you—oh you're M/n's little sister, right?" Oh god, why can't you stop feeling nervous, say something already! "Y-Yeah! What brings you here...? Instead of Gangnam..." How could you not forget where he's from? He's that one friend your brother brings home that you had a crush on...well not home. Your father use to take you and your brother back in Gangnam to a Taekwondo dojo, so he can teach your brother how to fight—obviously that didn't end up well between your sibling and parent...but this man...standing right in front of you...was the first male who caused you to go crazy. Why? Because he is Taehoon Seong. Sorry Ben! But he was the one you had the fattest crush on back in first and second year of middles school—yes, it was Alex as well...but Taehoon had you on chokehold. How could you not? Look at him!

"I'm looking for your pops. My old man sent me to get him." You felt nervous, why is he looking for your father? What is he? Some lost dog? "Is he at your place?" You nodded violently, not being able to say a word due to your blushing state. Taehoon then hmd, looked around then back at you. "Mind taking me there." God his demanding voice could make you do more than just that request...

But wait, you're busy!

"Sorry! I'm kinda busy, but I can give you my home..." you quiet down once you realize how close he leaned to your face, "Shy are you red? Is the cold getting to you?" No, it's you dumbass! "Haha...yeah..." clearing your throat, you pulled your phone and began to text Ben. 'Sorry Ben...but this is revenge from the time you ignored me!!!'

To: Benny 🙋‍♀️🕳️
From: N/n 🤩🍒

Hey Benny!
I'm soooooo won't be able to make it rn!
But you could totally meet me at my house!
Something came up :p
I'll see you there
xoxo <3

You turned your phone off and put it back in your pockets, now staring at him, flinching to see him still close to your face. 'G-God...' you could swear you felt your knees weak. "Follow me then...!" Taehoon raised an eyebrow, didn't you say you were busy? Well, whatever makes it easier to get to his destination. Now that the tall male followed you, there were more eyes glued to the two of you then what each of you were getting before you decided to walk together. Taehoon is handsome, and then seeing a beauty like yourself next to him will always spark people's interest. Now that two of you waited in the bus station, it began to form a crowd from how busy the day is, slightly taking you off guard. Taehoon didn't budge and continue to stare ahead, waiting for your bus to arrive, while you slightly were getting pushed towards him because of how loud the teens next to you are being. Nervously waiting, you kinda sighed in relief once you saw your bus arrive, Quincey pulling Taehoon to get inside for the best seats, which took him by surprise. He quickly ducked down now he entered, but today was a busy day that the two of you were forced to stay standing while the lucky bastards got to the seats. 'Why is soooo cramped up! Ugh!' You we're totally trying your best to not get near Taehoon, that man makes you feel crazy! But the creepy old man behind you was making it hard for you.