If Boobs Were A Weapon, They Will All Die

"ARGH! I CANT TAKE IT ANY LONGER!!" Everyone flinched at your random shout. You slapped your hands on the table and pulled your body upwards, making everyone stare at you confuse as to why you're acting out of nowhere. "I need to tell Benny!" The whole classroom groan and went back to whatever they were doing, some were actually just admiring your move. Most were just annoyed because you only talk about Ben.

Benny this.

Benny that.

Oh, Benny did this and then that—AHHH they were just tired of it!

"BENNY!!!"

Ben raised an eyebrow and look towards your form that's making its move towards him. Ben couldn't react fast once you placed both hands on each of his shoulders and stare at him seriously, making him worried. "Y/n, what's wrong?" "ITS GOGO! HE LIKE BASICALLY GOT IN A FIGHT WITHOUT CONSENT AND AND...! HE GOT BEAT UP REALLY BADLY! IT WAS SOME GUY I NEVER SEEN IN MY LIFE! HES LIKE...SOOOOOO NOT IT. Especially with that weird hair cut...BUT LIKE GOGO NEEDS OUR HELP! HE LIKE SOOOOOOO IS GOING TO KILLL ME FOR TELLING YOU THIS, BUT IM LIKEEEEEEEEEE SUPER DUPPER SCARED!" The ones that were there tensed up at the supposed secret being told to the whole classroom. Ben was in shock, including Gerard, who was chilling with him next to him. "No way..."

"She said it...Alex is going to be really mad..."

"Oh shit...."

"..." Gerard silently felt a chill at the aura of Bens. He looked to the side and saw the man calm. That's all. Nothing else.

"Y/n."

"Y-Yes?"

"Is Alex, okay?"

"Ale—? Yeah, he's okay. I went to check up on him yesterday and his injuries had gotten really good. I'm like sooooo sure he's coming on Monday!" Your arms stretched out upwards, giving your girls a little jiggle, then flexed them when both your arms held with one another behind your back, making them pop out even more. Gerard was enjoying the moment. To begin with, his eyes are covered by his hair, so he had the freedom to stare at those bad girls for months! Then, Ben was very mad to even notice Gerard.

Ben quickly pulled you towards him, and sat you down on his lap, both legs hanging on each side, then looking towards the window, rain began to poor out of nowhere. Making you sad, "Benny..." Ben looked to the side towards you, "You should wait for Gogo first." Ben gave you a warm smile and laid his chin between your breast, "Yeah, I know." Kissing him on the forehead, you looked away and back at the window, and started to comb his hair with your fingers, now trying to think ways to run away from Gogo, for trying to not get killed by the guy.

"Benny, please don't tell Gogo that I told you!! I'm just likeeeee worried about him." Ben didn't say anything, but only nodded, making you relief. But Ben was slightly curious, though. How did you react?

Haha...

"Why is it so quiet here? What I miss?" Your class continued to stay silent. There was no doubt that you were too much of an idiot to read the atmosphere. Clearly, Gray had done some cool shit.

And you missed it :(

The Weekend!!!

Aww man, today was the day where you were on your way to your nail appointment. Turning and posing in front of your mirror, you kept looking at your outfit and it just kept getting uglier and uglier. "Ughh!!!" You tan towards the newly pile of clothes and started searching once again. "Im like soooo broke! I need new clothes!"

Knock!

Knock!

"Sweety~here's some money for you to enjoy your self care day!" Your father opened the door and gave you a thick envelope. You quickly snapped your head towards him and began to have watery eyes, "Daddy, like you're so the best!"

Walking around the city, after hours of shopping with freshly new nails, you started to wonder around on your own. Benny was too busy to even tag along with you, and Gogo was being the usual and not coming to school due to his "hiding". Which you're actually glad, because Benny talked to Gogo today. Shivering at the thought of Gogo punching you was starting to make you feel scared and unaware of your surroundings. Speaking of that, you managed to find your way at the city's park. There was surprisingly nobody but one guy seating on the top of the playhouse reading a manga.

Actually, "I know that manga!" You ran towards the boy and tippy toe to his level, since he's on the high level of the house, and stared at his book, "Ohemmgeeee, I like totally love Two Piece!" The random boy blinked twice and quickly looked at your way, amazed at your beauty, and the size of your cherries, "No way? Really! What part are you on?" You smirked, and pulled one finger towards your lip, "I can't tell you, because I'm ahead of you, ha!" The orange hair gasped, "That's so cool! I'm Jake Ji by the way." "Y/n L/n! Like you're sooooo cool for reading that book! Wait give me a second." The boy tilted his head, confuse as to what you meant...until you pulled yourself upwards and sat next to him, way tooo close. I'm not kidding, once you learned towards him, your breast hugged his arm, making the boy blush in amazement. "Oh god! You're in the part where they introduce the Worst generation!" Jake smiled warmly, "I just met Eustass C&@&?!# Kid and Trafa$&@! Law." You smiled sweetly, tilting your head while your shoulder lifted upwards, making it look like a sexy pose for the delinquent. "That is soooo cool. I wish you luck in the next few chapters! Heheee!" Jake smiled towards you once again, then soon closed his book and started to question you, "You seem to be in a shopping spree." He said while staring at your bags. "Duh! It's Saturday! It's my self care day, my daddy like totalllly gave me money to buy myself some good stuff. I don't know why, he started ever since I started dating my current boyfriend. He always tells me, "Y/n baby, I'll buy you clothes, anything you want. Just don't date that boy!", or some like that." Jake laughed at you intimidating your fathers voice, earning a confuse look from you, "What's so funny? I wanna laugh too!" Jake chuckled and shook his head, "You're pretty funny. Woah, those are some long nails!" You gasped. "They're cute, aren't they?! I recently like broke my nails, because of a fight and like I soooooo needed new ones desperately! Look they have real Diamonds on them!" Jake whistled at how beautiful the rock shinned.

"Wait—you were in a fight?"

"Yo, Jake!"

Both you and Jake turned towards the newly voice and saw a man with a hat and a weird looking piercing. He's pretty tall in height, and had a very fashionable style, making you gawk towards him. "Ohemmgeee! You have such a cool style, like you can totally be in playboys bunny with that form too!" The man raised an eyebrow, but damn....

Nice Tits.