Ben Finally Meets This Wolfy Guy

POW!!!

"W-What the hell?!" Before Hwangmo can say anything else, your hand placed itself on his shoulder where he had you for past few minutes, catching him off guard, "You're lookin at the wrong opponent, modafucker!" Hwangmo felt his whole world drop, literally. Hwangmo had completely flipped once your fist collided with his face, this causing a loud thud once he had landed, and rough cough.

KAPOW!!

Placing your feet on top of Hwangmo face, you smirked and made a camera with your fingers, "Perfect..." you then slammed where you've marked, making the mullet male scream in raging pain.

WHAM!

"Get up~! Three minutes haven't passed yet!" You leaned down to pull Hwangmo hair, forcing him to face you, "Hey." You slapped him, "Open your eyes!" Slap once again, "Weakass bitch." For fun, you slapped him again and let his face slam into the floor, now getting up and glaring at Jared.

"S-She reminds me of Wolf!"

"You...crazy bastard." Wolf kicked Gray, sending him across and crash onto a pile of chairs. Although, this didn't stop Gray, the boy stood up like nothing and made his way back to Wolf, "You bitch...!" Before Wolf could do anything, Gray prevented from any actions to accrue from the male by slamming his legs with a chair, making Wolf fall back to the ground—now having the chance. Gray kicked him. Wolf knew already what he was planning to do and rolled to get back up, glaring at Gray. 'God, so annoying!' Wolf managed to rip out of his shirt, not bothering to smile. "Now I see...what kind of a bastard you are. Well, I've gotta say...it was fun...but it's time for you to die bitch! I get it for sure now!"

Wolf had violently beaten Gray now that he was free from his shirt, the fight was very harsh that once Wolf sent Gray flying...they thought he had won—Until Gray pulled up with a pot and smashed the core of Wolf's foot then straight to his head, completely breaking the pot into pieces.

"..."

Everyone was shocked, you including. Snapping back, your body felt heavy as to moving so much for your liking...noticing that Gray was hovering over Wolf, you groan and walked up to the Gray that kept beating Wolfs unconscious body.

WHACK!

"..."

WHACK!!!

"..."

WHACK!

"I told you."

WHACK!!

"I told you."

WHACK!!

"I told you."

"..." everyone watched in fear, completely unaware that you've snapped back to reality and watched in terror...they were scared that you might joined the fight by how you've acted before.

WHACK!!

"I told you..."

You flopped next to Gray and stared at him, he was tired, his long eyelashes now hovered over his closed lids, Gray won. You couldn't say a single word, you only wrapped your arm around Gray and pulled him towards you and off of Wolf, now you felt his stiff body relaxed onto your touch. 'Good job, Gray...' you felt horrible, it took you long to do something, but only to end up doing jack shit! 'I've gotten weak...'

CLANK!!

The doors wouldn't budge for Ben, this pissing him off even more. "Goddamn it...fuck!"