What really happen?

Ben couldn't hear a single thing but his heart beating. His whole vision had turned pink, white and different shades of red and pink hearts popped around your form, the way you kept glancing towards him was in slow motion.

BADUMP 💘

He knows who you are, Alex will sometimes bring you up in a conversation once or twice and today his best friends asked if he could tag along to pick you up at the bus stop. From Alex description, he will try to imagine someone bad looking, like the evil villain in Snow White, when she's transformed into an old lady before giving a poison apple to the princess. Although, his sight towards you was amazingly beautiful. 'Gogo...lied.'

'Tch! What's he staring for?!' You glared at the male, Alex smiled down at you and wrapped his arm around your shoulder, "Be nice...that's my best man right there!" You huffed and looked away, "Okay...!" You stretched your hand towards the man with puffy cheeks and an angry face, "I'm Y/n L/n..." Bens hand shook out once he also stretched his arm for his hands to shake yours. "B-Ben P-Park..." Alex squinted his eyes at Bens stuttering, 'What's with him? He scared?'

Now that you all walked home, both males carried your bags of clothes, mostly Ben, and now you stood between them and told them all about your adventures in the Academy of girls that you only attended for a year so far, you now have a small break to visit your family then go back later in about a week. The props of being a good student I guess, I don't know about smart—but good. "Why are you here anyways?" You gasped at Alex's response, "To visit you, my friends, and family!" Alex rolled his eyes and glanced over to Ben, who kept looking at you with eyes of admiration. '???' You hmd and began to hop like a child ahead, this causing both Alex and Ben to blush at the sight of your underwear once your skirt had flipped upwards. "Stop jumping! You-You Dumbass!!!" Alex shouted from embarrassment while you squinted your eyes and smiled, "Aw what did I do?!" Alex groan and pushed you ahead, Ben followed along and was now waiting for you and Alex to say something else, but the rest of the walk was quiet.

"DADDY!"

"MY PRINCESS! LOOK AT YOU!"

You cried and ran towards your father, who excitingly waited for you outside the house, which you grew up in. Ben stood awkwardly with Alex, who was comfortable the whole entire situation and smiled at the sight of you hugging your giant father. "My dearest, you e grown so much! Are you ready to come back to be with your papa?" "Nope!" Your father made a shock face, "Why?!" You giggled and hugged him tighter, "I love my school!" Your father sighed in defeat and turn his head towards the two males ahead. "Fuck do you guys want?" You gasped, "Daddy, no!" Your father smiled wide, "I'm kidding! Alex, how have you been?" Alex smiled warmly and bowed down, "Fine, sir! You?" "Good now that my baby girl is here, and...who the hell are you?"

Ben gulped nervously, first—naturally he would be scared because of the man height and heavy weigh, and to add it up—Alex had told him that he knows a guy who's won multiple belts from boxing, and judging from the description he has been told...it fits your father too well. "I-I'm Ben Park, I came along with Alex!" Alex wrapped his arm around Ben, "He's with me, Sir!" Your father smiled and nodded, "Okay! You two come on in, we have dinner!" You huffed and crossed your arms from annoyance, 'Why does HE have to come too...!'

No matter how much you can't believe the fact that you, yourself—Y/n L/n hated Ben Park very deeply...of course it didn't last too long. Well...a few months, yes—but things began to change by the end of 2nd year of middle school. You and Ben didn't really talk much, only when Alex was there with you two. You've came to a decision to come back home and go to a near by school—but things did took turn between Alex and Ben. You didn't know why...but it was very noticeable since Alex looked very uncomfortable when you and Ben talked to each other in front of him—plus the tension was thick. That's until...you finally knew why...