This Is Serious

"You can cut the act."

"..."

"W-What are you talking about, W-Wolfy?" Wolf kept simply looking at you with such a bored stare. The shape of his eyes never changed nor did his eyebrows and mouth. You continue to scrub his hair while you wash off the hair dye with warm water from your bathroom. Wolf scuffed and gripped your wrist, letting his wet hair drop into the towel that's wrapped around his shoulders. "Your Bimbo act isn't working with me." Tensing up at Wolf's harsh tone, you pulled away and sat comfortably on your toilet, sighing deeply. "What do you want?" Wolf now grew a smug look, he felt accomplished to actually get to see that normal sight of you—kinda liked it a lot more. "Why do you pretend to be weak?" You crossed your arms and huffed, cheeks turning red while you looked away from being caught. "I...I just want Benny to think that I want his protection all the time..." Wolf rolled his eyes and dried his hair with the small towel, "Cut the bullshit. He's never fucking around, what you want ME to protect you too?"

"What? No way! My mother always told me that men should always feel like they have to protect women—because if a woman is strong, a man's pride would always be hurt and will act recklessly..." Wolf squinted his eyes in disbelief, "The fuck...? What kinda bullshit is that?" You slapped Wolf on his lap, causing him to glare at you. "My mother is just trying to protect me from a man's ego and harm. Plus, guys always fall for the Bimbo act which makes my life much easier...and Benny gives me more affection that way..." you blushed deeply at the thought of all the memories with Ben. God you love that man so much. Wolf sighed and then looked at you with a bored look again. "Well...whatever a girl's life is I guess..."

You smiled sweetly and leaned closer to Wolf, "How did you know I was just acting?" Wolf looked serious now. "I didn't know, I was just curious with my question." Your eyes widened, and by judging from your reaction, Wolf smirked like a bitch to see you act that way. "Y-You trickster!"

That was a lie, the only reason why Wolf even bothered was because it was starting to piss him off that the fact you aren't trying with him. It was obvious that some parts were forced coming from you, but other things could be true. Besides, you could always be a lovestruck person that just wants Ben's attention 24/7. Obviously, it kinda ticked him off from that—but yet again that is none of his business. Also, the 'act' wasn't really one, it can genuinely be your personality and now that he looks at you, you were scrolling through social media on your phone while you added stupid comments. You must be the dumb, but smart kind of person which he didn't care, but did like somehow.

GASP!

Wolf raised a brow, "I have to go, lille right now!" Wolf made a dumb look, "Are you serious?" He asked, not giving a damn world through his tone. You nodded and then ran to your room to find a jacket then came back to the restroom and looked at World with such worried eyes. "Y-You have to go too! I have to leave, it's an emergency!" "Wait, what?" You ran out leaving Wolf in disbelief. Did you really just leave i9n your restroom, in your house, in your room on his own? You must've gotten a message to make you act that way and it's probably from Ben Park too. "She looked scared..." Wolf was now thinking id Donald finally decided to make a move.

"Tch. Stupid blond fuck."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"GOGO! GERARD! GUYS!" You cried out loud when you automatically spotted them after arriving at the hospital, worrisome written all over your face. The males all fume at the sight of you running towards them looking like a princess as your boobs jiggled in slow motion.

"Wow.."

While they blush, Alex glared at you and pointed at the elevator, "You dumb bitch! Why didn't you take the elevator!?" You cried, ignoring the insult and hugged Gogo crying even louder at the fact that his arm is broken. "S-Stop!"

DING!

Ben and Gray finally arrived, feeling the intense atmosphere hovering everyone now. The guys let Ben know what happened with Alex and Gerard and you felt a giant flush of fear drown you when you notice Ben's expression slowly change to a fake smile. "HAHAHAHA! Gosh, you morons." He pointed at himself making Alex and you feel off as your childhood best friend gripped your shirt the moment he felt you hug him tighter. "Just when will you do okay without me! Nothing gets done when I'm away!" He continued to laugh, "Eugene! I heard those Yeo–Il losers are who got these two good." Eugene laughed awkwardly, "They're the Mok–Ha duo, the guys who overtook Myles Joo." Ben made his way towards you and Alex, pulling a box of drinks and handing it to you with a warm smile, leaving you to hold it with one arm while the other still hugged Alex. Alex frowned to see it happen, "Let's get you started with drinks. Remember to eat healthy, man!" Alex nodded, "Okay..."

Ben then wrapped his arm around Gerard, "And you, Gerard! How are you gonna protect your girl if you're that weak?? Huh? I'm getting a call from home. I've been out since early in the morning...I gotta go. Hope you understand."

He looked at Alex again, "I'll come back tomorrow. Get well soon, Alex. Bye, bye." He kisses you and then now his attention is on Gray. "Gray! I'll catch you later. HAHAH, ADIOS!"

"..."

"Big Ben...that was one hell of a fuss he made..." Rowan broke the silence, clearly feeling the same tension as everyone else. "Isn't that a good thing? He didn't seem to be bothered by it. Right, Gogo?" Eugene widened his eyes to see you and Alex looking sad.

"..."

"Gogo..." Alex nodded and whispers, "I know..." He uses his free hand to rib your head. "Gerard..." "Yeah?"

"Can you...go after Big Ben?" Everyone now stood confused, "He's...pissed off to the max right now...he never calls me Alex in the first place...plus he ignored saying Y/n's name. He also never hands her stuff to her unless she asks for it..." You hesitated, "Maybe I should go, Gogo...?" Alex shook his head at your words, "It's best you don't..." You nodded in agreement and let Gerard go instead.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Once he found Ben he did in fact see him blood thirsty, now he has the chance to talk to him just the two of them he decided to have a serious conversation with him outside, to let Ben calm down and make sure everything is okay. Now that they had their moment, Gerard sighed in relief, making Ben look at him after the long conversation they just had. "You made Y/n worried, y'know...?" Ben frowned, "I feel bad...I kinda blanked out; did I say something horrible to her...?" Gerard shook his head, making Ben sigh in relief now. "You should apologize to her and Gogo." Ben nodded, "I will...I'll make sure the world knows it too." Gerard felt a giant stone pillar hit his chest, he knew his boundaries with Ben's girl and all, but damn how come Ben is so damn lucky to have someone like you...or in fact you two are just made for each other. If Ben was a girl, Gerard would definitely also fall for him. You two are just a perfect match...

"Big Ben, I have something to tell you..."

"What's up?"

"It's about Y/n..."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Where did Benny go?" Gerard flinched to hear your voice the male had already been facing away from you, so he snapped his head to you only to start laughing nervously, "O-Oh he already left..." Gerard paled to see the lowest frown he had ever seen to the point your veins even popped out right at your chin. "H-He said he'll text you!" You gasped and smiled warmly, "Okay!" Now it was awkward, well for him that is. You just kept smiling like an idiot while looking at your phone, waiting for a text from Ben. "U-Umm, Y/n do you want me to walk you home?" You looked away from your phone then back at him, "can you?" Gerard nodded violently making you excited and hugged his arm, leaving the man flabbergasted at the feeling of your boobs digging it between them. 'This is how it feels!? Big Ben I hate you!' He mentally cries out loud. The two of you started to walk while you've already let go and jumped like a rabbit. Talking nonstop about Ben like always, but then you asked the tall male about the conversation the two of them had, which took him by surprise by how serious you sounded. "I can't say, but he does talk a lot about you and Gogo..."

You blushed, "I-Is that so!"