Helmet's Misunderstandings

"Gray!!!" You slammed your hands in front of the man, shaking the desk from the heavy impact of your force, cold eyes glancing towards your warm once. The room was very intense that everyone has also flinch from your action. Once Gray entered everyone was nervous seeing him back after finding out that Gray Yeon had defeated Wolf Keum.

Now that you're here, it got even worst when you decided to distract the mamba with its peace.

"You look healthy!" Gray smiled up at your form and then watch as you pulled out a box from your backpack, placing it on his table. "I made food for you! I hope you like it..." you blushed and looked away, making everyone inside gawk at how Gray was genuinely happy on your offer and didn't yell at you for ruining his studying time. "Thank you." You gasped at the cuteness and walked to your desk to place your stuff down.

🍑🍒💅✨

"Y/n, did you end up going to cram school?" Gray asked, making his way together with you to class. Your face quickly changed into a very blank one, eyelashes popping out more while blinking multiple time and sucking your lips, trying your best to not make it obvious that you didn't. Gray wasn't stupid to not notice your obvious lying face. He sighed deeply and slide the door open, letting you walk in first. "It's okay. I'll ask someone for the notes." You smiled wide and hugged the boy tightly, "Okay, Gray Gray!"

🍑🍒💅✨

COO

COO

Ben sighed deeply. His form has relaxed from the heavy duty he has been in charge off. He straightened his posture and looked at the crowd of pigeons. Back facing you, Gray, Gerard and Alex. "I'm supposed to keep this skill a secret forever...but I don't have another choice."

COO

COO

The male now stretched his arms towards his face, making an intense posture with a shape of an X. "Haoh..." he stretched them forward sending a strong breeze of wind towards the pigeons, "...Shoko Ken!!!!" He shouted, making all those birds fly away.

➡️⬅️↙️⬇️↘️➡️🅱️

Gerard bursted out laughing, Gray was amazed and notice of the familiar name of the move. While you clapped at how proud you are for your boyfriend and Alex just blankly stared at how he's used to it by now. "Big Ben always does that whenever he sees pigeons." Alex reassured the two, who Gerard just continue to laugh while Gray nodded. You smiled happily and leaned your head to the side with your hands touching your left cheek, "that was so cool, Benny!" Ben let out a deep sigh, then quickly making a 180 emotion and giving the four of you a thumbs up. "Sorry for the wait! I have to focus when I use my death blows! ✨"

Alex awkwardly smiled, "So, why'd you call us?" Ben dig inside his pocket, then pulling out a stamp card, showing all of you, "Tada! You guys remember this, right?" Gerard whistled at the sight of the Trosik Chicken Coupon, "Whoa." Gray nodded at the familiar name, "it's the coupon for free chicken, right?" Alex asked, while you gasped and wrapped your arm around Bens, "Benny, thats great news!" Ben smiled and looked at you, "Ttosik is reopening soon. Do you guys wanna go next week?" You nodded, making Ben happy of your approval then looked at the rest, curious for their response. But it seemed like all of them agreed with no words and now happily stared at Gray, it was a nature thing. Gray widened his eyes to see Gerard, you, Ben, and Alex just intensely staring at him for him to say yes.

His eyes landed on you though, the way you had those begging eyes, bright e/c eyes that just made him feel a lot of things at once. Ben sure is one lucky guy.