Wolf sees Y/n

"Tell me."

"T-There were rumors about Eunjang fooling around Noryangjin...so we waited there and found him." The male quickly pulled the picture out and gave it to Wolf, "Here."

"..."

"You asking me to find Wally? You kidding me? What's this group picture?" Wolf stared at the photo, but then his well "helper" Jared zoomed it on the right place. "There he is." Wolf kept looking at the photo. No emotions written on his face.

'Haha...this...actually worked.' Jared smiled evilly at the sight of Wolfs aura changing.

"..."

Wolf squinted his eyes, unaware of the males around that his glasses only reflected a picture of your happy form hugging the boy with the bag and kept holding hands with the boy next to you. "Hey. Where'd you say you took this photo?"

"Noryangjin. It's just a matter of time we get him—"

Wolf stood up, making a violent noise with the chair, causing both males to flinch at his sudden movement. Those two could perfectly see the sight of Wolfs angry stare, vein had popped out his left cheek, teeth being gritted. "Lead the way."

🍒💗—💗🍒

"Gray!" You hugged him from behind, catching Gray off guard, making Eugene and Rowan blush at the sight of your underwear once your skirt flew upwards from the jump force you've caused it. "I-It's been a while since we all finished together!" Eugene quickly tried pushing the memory away from his brain, including Rowan who answered very quickly, "Y-Yeah, hahah!" Gray raised an eyebrow at the males reaction and saw how the two quickly walked forward to match his and your pace. "Class A will start supplementary classes tomorrow, right?" Gray nodded, "Yup!" You shouted happily. Rowan groan at the thought of having supplementary classes, "Why do you have so many?!" You then frown at the thought of it already...you completely forgot about how much work you'll have to do now.

"I'm guessing it's because we have exams soon." Rowan froze, 'W-Wait...we go to the same school.' Eugene gulped nervously, "Anyway, how's your class these days, Rowan?" Rowan went quiet, this catching the three of you guys attention. You all kept staring as his face expression changed to a very nervous one, "Very...quiet. It's way too quiet...it's like the calm before the storm..." Rowan then snapped his head and popped out his bubble, "What's wrong, Ro?" You asked, but Rowan just made a funny looking face and went back to his normal one to look at you three, "Hey...you guys go ahead first. I have...things to do..."

"Oh, what! No way!" You frown, Rowan laughed awkwardly and pat your head, "Bye bye!" Rowan ran off, "What's wrong with him?" "Huh?" "Maybe he needs to go take a leak?" The two boys just kept staring at Rowan from afar, leaving you clueless that the fact you actually believe Rowan's words.

🍒💗—💗🍒

"This is the place?"

"Yeah, I took the photo from here."

Both boys stood quiet to see Wolfs reaction—it wasn't an angry one...those two sent each other a stare to make sure they weren't trippen at the fact that Wolf looked...heart broken(?) mostly defeated.

SIGH!

The two flinched, soon to see the familiar scary glance from Wolf, "Oh man. It's been a while...since I beat someone up." Wolf froze.

Was that you?

That uniform that you're wearing...it matched... "Hey...that guy across the road...he's from Eunjang, right?" "Oh...yeah! You're right!" Wolf felt his inside snap, "Hey...but that guy..." Wolf raised an eyebrow, one of them kept looking at his way. "Isn't he the one we saw earlier? That chick too! He's the—"