Using Those Weapons

"She's a goddess! A goddess!" Alex whispered while shaking you violently, making Ben shake his head, "You're gonna give Y/n brain damage!" "It's not like there will be any difference!" You slapped Alex across the face, "You're mean!" Alex laughed and hugged you like a teddy bear, "I was just joking!" He then let go once he noticed that his best friend wasn't enjoying what he did, slightly making him feel bad. "Say, Y/n why don't we play with a bet? Ben, you watch us for witness!" Ben smiled warmly and gave the two of you a thumbs up, "Okay!" You smirked, "Okay, what does the winner get?" Alex smiled evilly, "Loser gets to buy free food to the winner for a whole month!" "DEAL! You're gonna lose so bad, Gogo!"

Ben backed away and looked at the game from the side, he was enjoying the way the two of you were very competitive, especially when you two suck ass at pool. Ben looked away and stared down at the window he stood near, "Jeez...what's going on out there?" This caught both you and Alex's attention. "Whachu mean? Whachu lookin' at?" "That's Yoosun High's uniform, right?" You stood between Alex and Ben to look down at what Ben pointed out. "Huh? Wait a minute. That one over there. It's Jack Kang. Jimmy Bae' valet." "Bae?" "Damn. You're right. That piece of shit. If he's ripping Jimmy Bae...is he here to take me down?" You flinched at Bens words, 'Jimmy Bae?? I feel like I've heard of him from somewhere...' you didn't bother to think and just kept looking at Gray holding a grip on a big guys hair, 'Damn...go Gray!' "De todos modos! Anyway! Yeesh! Look at the guys the kids got." You hmd in agreement, "He got guts just like Gogo!" Ben laughed, but then a giant grin began to grow on his face, 'Oh no...' "Y/n, you stay here!" "What?! No way, I wanna go cheer for Gray!" The two of you ran off leaving Alex behind. He was stuck in his own world.

Alex Go or more appropriately Alex Fuckoutmyway, who had fought all his fights with his sheer guts and grits...falls for Gray Yeon.

"Hey! You fucking sons of biaaatches-!" Gray and Gerard, who you were surprised that he was even here, now looked at the three of you walking by. "Oh wow-! All of the most sorry ass losers on one place!" You smiled warmly and waved at Gray, "Hi, Gray-" "BEN PARK!! YOU BASTARD!!" You huffed in annoyance, now crouching down and poking the ground with a stick, now being depressed that Jack whateverhisnameis, interrupted you.

"You look overly excited to see me. Could it be that you came here to get me? Anyhoo. De todo modos, back to business. Looks like I'm on this side, right? In the gutsy kids team."

This was an unfamiliar experience for Gray Yeon. He should had always fought and resisted alone, and who grew so tired of the bystanders, that he himself decided to become one of them. This time, it was different from that past.

You cling onto Grays arms, making Gray confuse as to why you're very close to him. "Hey, Gray! Please don't leave me on read..." Gray looked very very much out of blue. What the hell were you saying? "We're only here for you, Ben." You looked towards the male who spoke, "Yeah, sure. So tell me...why the hell should I listen to what Jimmy Bae' minion has to say-? Hah?" The man grew a giant irk on his forehead, making you wide your eyes in amazement, 'Woah'

"And speaking of Bae. If he wanted to see me, why didn't he come here himself, why did he ask you to bring me to him, Jack Kang?" Ben glared at Jack with a shit eating grin, "Does he think he's Donald Na or something? Or...is he just imitating him?" You tilted your head, "Huh? What is he, a monkey?"

You kinda started feeling scared once Jack over there started looking very mad, he began shouting nonsense about "that" day, which you still can't remember of. "YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG!!" Alex shouted, making you widened your eyes once Alex landed the first punch. Ben groan, 'There he goes...damn, Gogo.'

Alex kept shouting and punching Jack, but the man was shielding himself with his arms crossed in front of him, but out of nowhere Jack punched Alex right on the face, making you gasp, "Gogo!" Ben ruffled his head in frustration, "Argh...that idiot." Out of the blue, Alex began to fucking laugh like maniac while blood dropped down his chin from his mouth, "You puny little rat..."

Alex quickly got doubled team making Ben slightly pissed, "Y/n stay back! Shit just hit the fan. We're crushing all of 'em!!" Both Gerard and Gray did as told and ran after their opponents, leaving you behind. 'What?'

Gerard had two man busy on himself, and you didn't know what to do. You were starting to freak out, man you're such a wuss! Gerard out of nowhere kicked one of the guys, unknown that he would be sending him towards your way. "Ouch!" You groan at the pain of you landing harsh on the ground. "Sorry, Y/n..." Gerard and pink hair stopped fighting and looked at the scene before them. The boy was on top of you, face completely buried between your boobs, and him not moving since he was smirking into them. Gerard gritted his teeth, "YOU BASTARD!" But pink hair got in his way, which made Gerard more mad.

"You done?" You asked while the male pulled slightly away to look at you. He grew a giant smile at the sight of your beauty, he hit the Jack pot! "You pervert!" You quickly wrapped your arms and legs around the male and pushing him deeper into your breast, making him freak out. 'I WONT BE ABLE TO BREATHE?!' The man tried to pull away, but you had a whole ass gorilla grip on the motherfucker, making him slam his fist on the ground rapidly, signaling you that he gives up, but you were still mad at what happen earlier with Eugene, so you had to find someone to let your anger out.

CRACK!!!

Everyone stopped fighting to look at Grays fight. The big guy, Helmet, was smashed to the wall and now he fell to the ground, knocked out cold. Gray stood there with a cold stare towards the males, "That's enough. Stop. You sickening shitheads."

"..."

"YOU WILL REGRET THIS!!" Now everyone looked at you who shouted out loud. Jack and his goons paled, both shock and jealousy at the sight of one of them being crushed by boobs. The three: Gerard, Alex, and Gray, flinched when they saw Bens dark aura surrounding him. He slowly made his way towards you and grabbed the male by the shirt, while you gasped and laid on the ground in star position. Ben looked at the knocked out male, who's nose and mouth were covered in blood due to the nose bleed he had earlier. Ben quickly sent the man to Jack flying, "Screw off, before I decide to kill him."

Ben looked down at you and saw how bloody your shirt looked. He shook his head and bend down to you, taking off his schools shirt, "Hey, take your shirt off."

"..."

"Benny...I didn't knew you like public sex."