Stan Gray For Clear Skin

"Ben, please go out with me!"

Ben widened his eyes at the sight of the most prettiest girl bending at a perfect 90 degree angle right in front of him. He knew who this girl is...because this is Alex's childhood friend...

"Okay!" The muscular male smiled wide, making you look up at him with a giant blush on your face, "Thank you so much!"

That was last year, before hell broke down. You shook your head to come back to reality, enough with daydreaming about your god damn hot boyfriend and start studying! You huffed and popped out all of your studying stuff to put them in front of you on your desk. You inhaled deeply then let it out, looking at the books for a long time....

"Agh! I can't do it! My brain already hurts..." you slammed your face on your desk, ignoring the stares that all the boys sent at you. You didn't pay much attention to them, since you kinda already are use to them looking at you, or how do I say this..? Oh right, you're the only girl that goes to this damn school, so of course you'll be having stares 24/7...

And very hot one to say the least...

Eunjang fucking High School

You had the money to go to a very high class school, but let me tell you...you were ready to risk it all when you asked out Ben.

"Did her tits get bigger..."

"You nasty fuck! But I think they did..."

"Look how..."

"Bouncy they look..."

"Oi, shut the hell up before Ben comes and hears you say shit like that!"

"I don't give a damn!"

Calton, a very...much of character he is. From the very beginning of this school year, he was the first to ask you out from the 137 confessions you've had so far. You obviously rejected him, but the men just kept going...thinking he had a chance with you.

You sat up from your table and looked at the boy next to you, he seems to be doing a better job studying than you, plus he's pretty! You crossed your arms underneath your big melons and started humming, turning red at the fact you were trying to think, but your brain was just making fart noises and had pictures of Ben and Alex in it. 'Gah! I hate thinking!!!' You quickly got up, grabbed a bag, and ran out of the class, leaving everyone confuse.

"Was she blushing while looking at that guy?"

Slamming the doors, of class 1-8, wide open, everyone smiled at your way to see you standing there. They were already use to you coming in once awhile, but in reality they just wanted to keep staring at you friends both cherries and peaches. And I'm not talking about the fruits...

Alex Go, your childhood friend, was unbothered and kept looking through his magazine like he always does. You grabbed a random chair and sat in front of him, crossing your arms and huffing like an angry child. This had caught Alex's attention, "What's wrong?" "I don't like being dumb!" Alex widened his eyes, were you getting sick? Did someone insult you? Who the fuck is he going to fight now?! "Are you okay?!" You gave him a questionable look, "Huh? No-what are you saying, Gogó! I just want to be smart like that one kid who sits next to me in class! Maybe if I start being smart, I'll have clear skin just like him!" Alex squinted his eyes, you may think from all those years, baby to now, he would've been use to your dumb mouth, but no...he never did. "Where's Benny?" You looked around the room. "He went to the restroom..." You hmd happily, "Are you hungry? I brought some bentos for us three!" Alex smiled wide, but one thing he will get use to is you bringing him your very yummy lunch everyday. "Yes, please!" You smiled sweetly and placed the bento for Alex, the boy opened it and blushed at the smell of the food, "Gah! It smells so good!" You laughed, "Well duh! I made it!" You then placed down a bento for Ben, when he gets back, and you opened yours, but then frown. "What happen now?" You gave Alex a sad look, "I went to the doctor yesterday, and they told me I've gained three pounds! Ugh, but I've been doing exercises with Ben everyday!" You began to start crying, leaving Alex unease.