Best Duo....GRAY AND Y/N!!!

"Yeah, Mowan. But what's with that...long face?" Ben didn't even bother anymore, Rowan's name had slipped out of the other ear hole once it had entered, "He's feeling down 'cause he's in class one." Ben made a serious face, "in class one..." Gray had also stared with a serious face, "Phillip Kim." "Who?" Ben smiled at you and hugged you tighter as you fed him his drink, "Yeah...he's like in full control of that class and they're all just kinda weird..."

"Hey. I heard you used your elbow during that fight in Noryangji! Team play with Gray Yeon! Eugene told me everything." Ben leg go of one arm around you and pulled Eugene with it, "Just show them what you've got. Like a man!" Rowan was amazed, although he felt depress at the memory of that night...since he could only use it once due to how you basically carried them...

Ben let go of Eugene and placed his hand on Rowan's shoulder, "I mean, a guy like you...can surely become no. 1 in your class!" You nodded violently, "Yeah, you can! Come on let's go Mowman! Let's go!" Rowan didn't care about the wrong name anymore, the way Ben looked so awesome and your Tits bouncing while you cheered for him—it was already enough for him to motivate him.

SLAM!!

"BEN! LET'S GO PLAY SOCCER!!!" Alex shouted then pointed at you, "Come on bimbo, we need a cheerleader for this bet!!" You huffed, "Okay!" Ben quickly carried you and ran after Alex leaving Rowan and Eugene flabbergasted.

"LUNCH TIME!" You slammed your hands on Gray desk, as he only smiled warmly at you and nodded, "Let's go." You nodded and followed Gray while you wrapped your arms around his, and smiled like an idiot. Food changed people guys...I'm not kidding.

Gray and you quickly grabbed a trait of food, Pork Cutlet, yum...you were so concentrated on your food—even though you already have the lunch you made, on your hands and couldn't wait to have the best meal ever! You didn't notice Eugene tripping towards you and Phillip throwing his food at Eugene, making you spill all that delicious, tasty meal on the ground. "Aw what the duck!" "Duck?" Eugene groan, "I'm sorry, Y/n..." you smiled and looked down at your clothes. You just got new shirts that finally fit perfectly, and now you've dirtied it! "It's okay, Eugene!"

Eugene apologized again, but then paled once he notice that his doing had also dirtied Gray, who stood behind you the whole time. "Hey."

Gray spoke up, making you gasp at how Phillip stopped and turn to look at him, "Who the hell are you?" Gray quickly pulled you behind him and stretched his arm, with the dirty sleeve, forward at Philip, "Come and clean this." Phillip made a scrawl face, "The fuck? Are you outta your mind?" Eugene paled and began to shake, "Gray..." Phillip scuffed and looked away, "Hey...I'm not in the mood to deal with bitches like you. Go tell your mommy to clean it for ya. In fact, use that bitch to do it for ya." Gray felt his whole body freeze, did he just call you a bitch? Eugene flinch at the sight of Gray glaring at Philip from his words.

"Didn't you hear me, you piece of shit?" Philip stopped walking, "Clean this up." Everyone gawked, those who were minding their business eating inside the cafeteria could only watch in pure shock. You were also in disbelief, this is the third time you'll see Gray fight, and it still gets you excited. But you were scared, what if they accidentally bump in to you and you ruin your favorite skirt!

You slowly stepped away once Phillip now stood in front of Gray, the height difference was very noticeable, so it kinda made you nervous. "I'm...not like you. I've walked a very different path. Do you know how many bitches I've crushed so far? I've heard about you. You're...nothing without your weapon. What? You're gonna go get you weapon? You sly bastard? I know everything, you bitch." Phillip leaned his face close to Gray, taking a glance at you, who stood behind the pretty boy, and then stared deeply at Gray, "I'll show you true fear. What? You scared without your weapon? I said, are you scared to fight with your bare hands? You bastard..." Phillip stopped talking once he notice Gray shaking, he felt a giant pit of confidence—he thought he had made Gray afraid.