If Benny Is What You Want-

"What are you trying to do, Gogo?" Gerard asked, the moment Eugene came to pass out the drinks that he so is good at choosing each individual best taste. Alex hmd and stared ahead to see Ben and you talking across the street underneath all that rain. The plan for him was to send you two to talk underneath the playground to have some privacy and shelter from the rain. But, mid way you and Ben stopped and looked very serious. Alex was use to this already, but Gerard was slightly nervous about it. Well, it's the fact that the two of you looked very very freaking scary by talking. "Those two are not very serious, but when they are...there's a real problem. I don't want them to fight...because those two will never make up on their own." "Why?" Asked Gray, who curiously looked at how you didn't even smile. Ben was right in front of you, and there was no creep on your lips which is a shock to him—in fact everyone. "I'd never thought I'd ever see this state of Y/n in front of Ben in my life..." Alex cleared his throat and sighed deeply, "Y/n and Ben are one insecure couple, I'll tell ya! Those two mofos overthink everything. In fact, they don't want to talk about it because they think it'll make matters worst." Alex groan at the memories of him being in similar situations during the summer when you and Ben will have a very intense argument and start acting very depressed about it. Eugene and Rowan then stared ahead to see Ben leaning towards you, very sad looking face while you looked away from him. "Y-You think they're gonna make up?" Alex nodded, "Definitely!" Gerard chuckled and leaned his back to the chair, "You know...I don't think I've ever seen those two ever make out or kiss lip to lip..." Gray turn to look at Gerard, "Y/n had told me that Ben prefers to do those stuff in private." Alex laughed, "Big Ben could only kiss Y/n all over her face without a red face! In fact, hugging her and holding hands with her makes him nervous. He always tells me the moment he or we drop off Y/n at her place. He's too inlove with her, it hurts my head!" Gray pointed towards the two of you, "Then why are they making out in public?"

"Huh?"

Everyone snapped their heads towards the two of you and quickly widened their eyes to see Ben kissing you with you having your arms wrapped around his neck, completely making out with him in public.

"Bahahah! Look at his red face!"

"Damn, I'd never thought I'd see this in my life..."

"I-I feel wrong for looking..."

"Ben, lucky bastard!"

Alex smiled to hear his friends talk jealously to Ben, kinda making him frown. 'As much as I hate to admit it...I'm jealous too...' Alex leaned his chin to his hand with his elbow supporting his weigh, his eyes looked towards your form, who happily smiled into the kiss that Ben was giving you. He sometimes wondered if he should've told Ben that he also liked you...will their be complicated situation between him and Ben? Would you even accept his confession? Would he be in that spot right now with you?

Alex shook his head and closed his eyes, 'no, I like this better...' Gray and Gerard looked at each other then at Alex, who silently smiled on his own world. Clearly, those two knew what the situation is on about, because they can't also admit the fact they felt the same way like Alex. Ben sure was one lucky guy...

"Hey guys!" You and Ben ran towards the gang, laughing on the way. "You guys happy?" Alex smirked while you and Ben nodded with a warm smile. Now seating in front of everyone, you grabbed onto Ben face and rubbed your nose to his, "Oh Benny...kissing under the rain was so romantic!" Ben quickly pecked you on your lips and smirked, leaning forehead to forehead, "I'll make sure to do it every time it rains..." you blushed and smiled, pecking him next. "And I'll make sure to do whatever you want me to do when we're alone~" Ben smirked, making all the joys to blush from that comment.

"YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST!! GET A ROOM!!!"

You and Ben laughed at the sight of Alex blushing from embarrassment. Sighing, you looked at everyone and smiled warmly, "You guys...thank you for being friends with me!" You got up and bent down at a perfect 90 degree angle—causing all of them to blush. Ben glanced at every single one of them took note of some of their expression. Now that he thinks about it...you're just a natural beauty that could attract anything at anytime. Pets, wild animals, people and more. Ben knew how attractive and an amazing personality you have, but damn—he didn't think it will cause him problems. "Y/n! You're making us blush!" Rowan shouted making Eugene laugh. Teddy smiled and leaned towards the glasses guy, "Who are you?"