Exclusive : 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 P2

W͏h͏a͏t͏ h͏a͏p͏p͏e͏n͏s͏ i͏n͏ t͏h͏e͏ D͏o͏l͏l͏h͏o͏u͏s͏e͏, s͏t͏a͏y͏s͏ i͏n͏ t͏h͏e͏ d͏o͏l͏l͏h͏o͏u͏s͏e͏.
Ran/owned by: Harlem /Big Citi
Overseer: Nubian "NUNU"

Ran/owned by: Harlem /Big CitiOverseer: Nubian "NUNU"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You know BIG ass is crazy, and he doesn't play that shit, Rodney

"You know BIG ass is crazy, and he doesn't play that shit, Rodney. Why didn't you fully do a background on that girl before you let him purchase her?" Nubian shouted into the phone. Still angry and upset that he even did what he did. "Look, I understand that none of you want young girls, but we needed to get that girl away from Pedro. He got more girls like her, and we should buy them all." He answers. Sighing heavily, she placed the phone on her desk, leaning back and staring at the photos of all the girls on the wall who were subject to be the next girls added to the dollhouse. The dollhouse consisted of ten bedrooms, nineteen in a half baths. So it was fitted for all the women in the home. Harlem had it custom-built when he and his brother decided to do this business, it was Harlem's idea, but Big and Nubian ran and oversaw it. "You know he's not going to go for that, Rodney. This is a place of business. The girls we have here have been trained to kill and destroy motherfuckers. What we do not build for little ass girls. And occasionally, we have to fuck targets and form relationships to get what's needed. We not into that bullshit Pedro on."

Rodney sighs. "Listen, hear me out. You listening?"

"What, Rodney? I'm listening." Shaking her head, she leans back against her dark leather brown chair. "Harlem and Big always talked about how much they despised Pedro and his business. How he manipulated and brainwashed young girls to prostitute for him, right?"

Pedro and Nubian had a history. For one, he had her selling herself at the age of twelve. So, this was all she knew, and It was because of Pedro. Harlem and Big gave her chances to kill him, but he was one man she couldn't face. And all those years ago, he assumed she was deceased, and she wanted it to stay that way until she was ready for him to know all about her. "Ja, Rodney." She replies. "So why not buy or build a separate house? Can we buy up all his girls and then take him out, eliminate the threat, and free those girls? Ain't that the whole point of the dollhouse?" She taps her pen on the table. "Ja, Ja," She responds. "That's the initial reasoning behind it, yes. I will talk to him, or you should talk to him. Right now, he's too upset about the matter. After all, you know how we needed a girl with her stature to go after Benny, and now that she's too young, he has to find another one. So, I'm scanning some girls on this list." She stood to her feet, looking around at all the different girls, over a hundred. "I don't see how Pedro can manage all of these women. I can barely manage the fifty that's in my household. I have one." She lifted the girl's photo off the board. "She's Australian with brown hair and brown eyes. I was hoping you could get some information and background checks on her. Get with Pedro. Her name is Meredith Shaw.