ღ 𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

ღ 𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯! 𝘞𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘶𝘯, 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤�...

ღ 𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯! 𝘞𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘶𝘯, 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘯, 𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘺, 𝘣𝘰𝘭𝘥, 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘭, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯. 𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘊𝘪𝘵𝘺! 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩. 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩! °𝘕𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 25, 2022. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦. 💕 ღ

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 straight up as he laid flat in the bed of his hotel suite, Big was supposed to leave town in two days but shit that happened with Heaven last night still had his head screwed up

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 straight up as he laid flat in the bed of his hotel suite, Big was supposed to leave town in two days but shit that happened with Heaven last night still had his head screwed up. He was in no shape to be dealing with big matters until he figured out how the fuck he allowed himself to slip. Don't get me wrong, he enjoyed it but at the same time— It made him feel sick. It was something that had been eating away at him since last night, he couldn't shake it, he knew it was wrong.

Almost as wrong as him even having the feelings he had towards her. He didn't understand why but he also did. He just didn't see her as a young girl, always saw her as a young woman. She carried herself as such. Had a mind of a woman, a body of a woman but she wasn't a woman. Him leaving town was probably for the best. Today was her birthday, and he had spent all morning sending her mutiple messages wishing her happy birthday and apologizing but none of them went through. He'd finally come to the conclusion that she was still upset with him and had him blocked. Usually he would toy with her and pick at her until she gives in but this time, she was giving her space. But she needs to understand: last night shouldn't have happened.