𝕙𝕚

***THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE****

Please STOP pointing out errors

Please STOP pointing out errors. I reread and edit before publishing, BUT, even editing my original save for some reason swaps back. And I can NOT edit the story with/OUT completely deleting the chapter. And I'm trying hard NOT to do that. And pointing out the error only makes me mad. REAL TALK. >> and my health is bad right now, I'm simply trying to update for you all to take my mind off of my problems.

***WHAT WE KNOW SO FAR****

•Harlem is in love with Heaven and has been for years.

• Heaven is in an open but NONE-exclusive relationship.

• HEAVEN is particularly bi-sexual. But claims to be straight and only has feelings for TWO women entirely; Destinee and Winnie.

• Heaven is ONLY in love with the twins but has love for; Jacob.

• Angel found out that his father really isn't his father. He's now wealthy with his biologicals wealth inheritance.

• Their mother was very ill. Mentally and non-mentally.

• Heaven isn't happy about her fathers affair.

• Heaven wants to be with BIG CITI.

• We learned the twins biological names.

• Jasmine Gates used to be married to Big. And could possibly still be married to him.

• Even though this was revealed, people keep asking me this: RODNEY AND MIA ARE SIBLINGS. Same father, different mothers.

• Harlem is NOT the biological father of his and Mia's daughter

• Heaven's rapist is related to Rodney. And Mia could possibly be behind it

• Jacob is heavy in gang activity as well as Destinee

• Heaven is a self-harmer

• Heaven was abused all her life

• Heaven is unable to bear children to full term.

• Heaven is an addict. Addiction(s): opioids/ cocaine abuse /alcoholism.

• Heaven is picking and choosing what she tells certain people. [So do not be surprised if she tells someone half of the story]

• Mia wants Harlem back.

• Mia has been cheating on Harlem for years.

• Heaven was pregnant before. When she was in Louisiana. It's quite obvious who the father of the baby was. She clearly said she only slept with basically two men.

• Ken Fowk is possibly the father of Siana's unborn child

• Siana and Harlem aren't speaking.

• Siana is a sinking ship.

• TEENAGE ADDICTION AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE IS VERY REAL

• Heaven is playing a dirty game but she's also been real with EVERY single person she's been sexually involved with.

• The twins do NOT trust Jacob.

• BIG is JEALOUS of his brother and Jacob's relationship with Heaven.

• Destinee is very selfish.

I'm done revealing shit for now, lol. I feel like I released entirely too much drama as of right now so the next few chapters might be more smoother. Less sad. Less drama but might be some verbal altercations with her father. If you want something revealed or to happen.. be sure to comment below and lemme know.