𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 : 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 27

Heaven sat at the end of the bed, she'd come to a certain realization, she was undeniably, madly in love with Big

But she refused to give into her temptation, her lust, desire, and heart. She wouldn't give in to her drug. Deion Sterling. Her deep, dark, and luscious addicting drug. The man was really, really her everything and she hated it, she hated how for the last month she couldn't stop thinking about him. She couldn't stop missing him, wanting him. The entire time she shut him out, she did everything to avoid picking up the phone and calling him.

Heaven loved Harlem.

She loved him with all her heart.

But she knew deep down she would never love him like she loved Big. She probably wouldn't love anyone like she loved him and this was why she knew her decision was best unsaid. She didn't want to choose because she didn't want to lose either out of her own selfishness, but also because she didn't want to hurt either one or ruin their relationship any more than she's already done. Choosing one meant hurting the other, and choosing one meant... the one chosen would hate his brother.

Heaven was very smart but she also knew she was quite selfish, but she's growing.

Pulling the covers over her, she lay in the bed still in the clothes from before. She didn't sleep with Big, although she wanted to so strongly, she didn't. Her mind was still racing with thoughts of how she let herself crack in his grasp the way she did, but she loved him. And if his brother was here right now, she'd crack for his ass too and that was facts. "I need to get my shit together 'cause this, not it." She mutters under her breath.

"Girl, why are you in the bed? You feelin' aight?" Big frowned, getting in the bed and looking down at her

She leaned back looking at him. "I'm tired, I just want to sleep." He peeped down at his watch. "Aight, I'll let you sleep. I'm about to head out and take care of some business, I'll be by to check on you a little later. Are you sure you are feeling aight?" She nodded her head, he nodded, kissing her head before he left. She listened as the door shut, she sighed pulling the covers over her completely.

Get it together, Heaven. Get it together.

•••• Some hours later

Reaching around the nightstand for her ringing phone as her best friend's ringtone blared through the room, she groaned, her vision blurry; she unlocked the phone. "Tol, what time is it?"

"Girl, it is two-thirty in the afternoon. Wake you're ass up, did you fuck him last night?"

She groaned sitting up taking in what was being said to her on the other end of the phone, rubbing her eyes, looking around seeing she was in his bed. Trying to think about if she did sleep with him or not. "No. I didn't sleep with him, Tol. I'm about to shower and I'll be headed to your place in a bit." Throwing the covers off of herself, she yawned and stretched. He always had the most comfortable bedding, she never slept better than she had when in his arms or in his bed.