𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 : 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 30.

Two years later Final time skip until like chapter 48

Two years later
Final time skip until like chapter 48.
Twenty more chapters woooopppp
Y'all ready for book two?

Twenty more chapters wooooppppY'all ready for book two?

"...I went and copped chopsticks, put it in my bun just to pop shit..." Heaven raps along to her favorite artist, rolling down the window as she approaches the bank. It's been a long couple of weeks. She kept busy over the course of two years and had been doing well. She dropped out of school and focused solely on her businesses, and it's been paying off. Although dropping out of school wasn't her primary choice, it needed to be done. It was becoming too stressful to try and remember all that she'd lost because of her accident.

She couldn't keep up and refused to continue to stress and overwork herself. It was becoming a trigger. "... I'm always in the top shit, box seats, bitch, fuck the gossip." She finished rapping before turning her car off and hopping out, continuing to hum along to the lyrics that bounced in her head. She closed her car door and locked it, making her way toward the building. Today was a good day for her. She'd been running around doing some errands for her big day. She couldn't believe what was happening in her life, she was doing fantastic, and she absolutely loved it. She was her boss and made boss-ass moves. Although she dropped out of college, she did plan to go back to actually acquire her business license like Harlem had been pressuring her to do.

   "Miss.Lee? Come on back." She smiled, grabbing her Chanel handbag and following the bank manager to the back.

Heaven smiled as they entered the safe deposit boxes' back room. She reached inside her locket, grabbed the safe deposit box key, and she and the manager twisted the key inside the lock. "I'll be right out here if you need me. Just press the number eight on the phone." He smiled, his eyes wondering and trying to get a good long look at the beauty that stood before him. She'd matured a lot in the past two years. She wasn't just happy but she was taking her life back. She'd finally come close to being completely healed from mental, emotional, psychological, and spiritual pain and trauma. But was wholly healed physically. Aside from the occasional pain flare-ups, she was very good just battled with recurring back pain that made her feel like she was ready just to roll over and die.