𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛?

Exclusive

Exclusive.
Four Years Later

Heaven flicks the popcorn in her mouth as she sat on the couch with her swollen feet propped up on the coffee table with the small pillow propped below her feet in a delicate manner

Heaven flicks the popcorn in her mouth as she sat on the couch with her swollen feet propped up on the coffee table with the small pillow propped below her feet in a delicate manner. She was exhausted. It had been a long ass day and she just wanted to rest and it's what she was doing for the time being.. resting her feet.

"I don't see how you watch this shit." Destinee whined, making her way over to the living room.

Heaven rolls her eyes. "Okay? It's not for you to watch. It's for me to watch, gon' on by your business." She pushed her head, staring at the large television in the living room that played a good picture of one of her favorite films: Jeepers Creepers. She loved a good classic, earlier when she got home it was all old black and white movies, now it was her favorite horror films, back to back. "Mmm, but I rarely get to see you now. With me being in Georgia and all, you need to move back." Heaven laughs looking down at Destinee whose head was resting in her lap, she often thought about it. But, she was here now. School was here. She was happier here, she felt secure even with all the memories. She felt secure. He made her feel that way.

"I mean, I thought about it." She ran her fingers through her curls.

The girls was alarmed by the front door opening and the alarm alerting them. "Front door open." She heard the code being placed, and keys jiggling. She smiled knowing exactly who it was. "Hey." She smiled over at him as he took off his jacket, resting it on the arm of the couch, slapping Destinee out the way. She rolled her eyes. "Nigga, you gone stop putting your hands on me." She snapped. "Girl, what you gone do?" He cut his eye over at her, she huffed. "Exactly. So shut up." Heaven shook her head and laughed. "Can you two not? You're messing up my peace." Heaven paused the television. 

"Uh huh, how are my babies doing?" He pecked her lips a few times, running his hand over her belly that was very noticeable.

Resting her hand on top of his as the baby kicked at the sound of her dad's voice. Heaven grinned from ear to ear. "She missed her daddy, she hadn't kicked all day." Harlem chuckled, shaking his head. He leaned down lifting up her shirt, she smiled resting her hand on the back of his neck, he kissed her stomach, allowing the baby to kick her little feet repeatedly. "Ow! Oooh!" Heaven chuckled, spanking her baby's feet that were visible through her stomach. "Damn, Harlem." Destinee laughs. "She gone be fiesty as hell, she might be on a damn karate team the way she be kicking for this ugly nigga." Harlem blew kisses on Heaven's stomach, rubbing her belly with one hand whilst flipping Destinee off with the other. "My man is not ugly."