𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

This is an official chapter

This is an official chapter. By the way, I'm aware it's low vibration and not high vibration. It was clearly a joke. And please, read. Be sure to pay close attention to what you're reading, I drop hints and clues in every chapter. & legalization is more than one part so it'll be another part after this.
˸
A year later.

  Throwing the covers off of himself, Rodney looked over at the woman that was lying beside him fast asleep, and the time

  Throwing the covers off of himself, Rodney looked over at the woman that was lying beside him fast asleep, and the time. His phone had been ringing off the hook for the last hour, and he couldn't see how she was sleeping through the constant ringing and vibrating. He wasn't able to. Throwing his body to the side of the bed, he picked up his phone and answered on the third ring, "Hello." The number was unknown. So he figured it was one of the many burners the twins used but this wasn't the case.

"Xavier Rodney, this is Agent Gates." She went on. "I was hoping to speak with you, hoping that you'd come down on your own to answer a few questions."

He sucked his teeth. He couldn't believe this woman was still on this a year later, everyone had died down and he'd thought she just dropped the case and the issue, nobody on the streets believed the twins did it. At least, not anymore but she wasn't letting up. And she had quite the year, jumping from detective to agent in a matter of a year. Something was off about this one from the jump, Big said she had been wanting to take them down for years but this shit seemed personal. He had asked them if they had ever done something to her personally but they would always shut him down or hit him with 'business is business',  and whatever happened they probably didn't remember. That they had killed plenty of people, and they wouldn't remember off-ing someone in her life.

"Mm, looks like you're not giving me much choice, now are you, Agent Gates? And, would that be any relation to the good Reverend Gates?"

She let out a sigh. "When should I expect you?" He chuckled shaking his head. "I'll be there." He hung up the phone, placed it on the table, and back on charge. Getting out of bed, he placed his feet in his Nike slides walking around the bed. "Be where?" His girlfriend opened her eyes, looking over at him. "Don't worry about it. Just business. Go back to sleep." He planted a kiss on her head, a lot had changed in a year's time. He had time to evolve and move up in the business but, he knew the boys were a little suspicious of him considering their brother was asking about him in the streets. He knew Ramon never trusted him, and he shouldn't. No one should.