Chapter 20

As I watched him leave, I saw my father sitting outside from the window, He is looking tired and worn out. I hadn't seen him in years, not since he had left us all those years ago. And now, here he was, looking like a shadow of his former self.

At first, I felt a sense of anger and resentment. How dare he show up now, after all this time, looking like he had been through the wringer? How dare he try to act like everything was okay, like he could just waltz back into our lives like nothing had happened?

Before he left, I began to see a different side of my father. He spoke of his struggles, of the hardships he had faced over the years. He talked about his regrets, about the things he wished he could go back and change.

And as I listened, I began to feel a sense of empathy,But indignant too.I realized that my father had been through a lot, that he had faced his own demons and come out the other side. And I saw that he was genuinely sorry for what he had done, for the pain he had caused.I still don't ever think I will forgive him.

As I watched my father sit outside staring into space, I felt it was unsafe for him.He deserves it after all,seeing my father worn out was a difficult but ultimately rewarding experience.

It forced me to confront my own feelings of anger and resentment, and to see my father in a different light. And it reminded me that even when people make mistakes, there is always the possibility of forgiveness and redemption.

"My father doesn't deserve any forgiveness,He'll suffer just the way,my mother suffered when he left her"I murmured going to Mum's room.

As I walked into the room, I saw my mother sitting there, tears streaming down her face as Nelisa tries to calm her down.I break down in tears.I knew that she had just seen my father, the man who had left us all those years ago. And I could see how much it had hurt her.

At first, I felt a sense of anger and frustration. How could he do this to her, to us? How could he just show up out of nowhere and expect everything to be okay?

But as I sat down next to my mother and held her, I began to see things differently. I saw the pain and sadness in her eyes, the years of hurt and betrayal that had built up inside her. And I realized that my father's visit had brought all of those feelings to the surface once again.

As we talked, my mother told me about all the things that had happened since my father had left. She talked about the struggles she had faced, the hardships she had endured. And I saw how much she had grown and changed over the years, how much strength and resilience she had developed.

Seeing my mother crying was a difficult but ultimately cathartic experience. It forced me to confront my own feelings of anger and frustration, and to see my mother in a new light. And it reminded me of the power of love and forgiveness, even in the face of the deepest pain and hurt.

My mother sitting there, looking defeated. "What's wrong?" I asked, trying to sound like I have forgotten why just happened.

"I just saw your father," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

I felt a surge of anger and frustration. How could he just show up out of nowhere and expect everything to be okay? But I knew that wasn't what my mother needed to hear right now. "Why should be crying over a man that never contributes to your happiness?" I asked, trying to keep my voice calm,Hiding my tears.

"He just wanted to talk," my mother said, wiping away her tears. "But it was so hard seeing him again after all these years. It brought up so many old feelings."

I sat down next to her and put my arm around her. "I'm so sorry, Mum,I have chased him away.from your life,and our life" I said. "But you're stronger than this. You've been through so much, and you've come out the other side. You can handle anything that comes your way."