Chapter 6-Mum.

We got home.
I sight mum standing at the door.Ben and I come down from the car,I ran to hug mum in excitement but she pushes me away.

"Are you my daughter?"She blared.

Ouch that question hurts.

I have never seen my mum so angry before,Her eyes were so vained she could probably punch someone in the face.

"And you!Where did you take her to?"She turns to Ben.
"I ...."Ben tries to explain but I cut him short.
"Mum,It's not what you think.Let's go inside I will explain everything to you"I pleaded holding her hands.

She pushes me to Ben.

"Don't touch me,Go back to Him!"She yelled in frustration.
"Mum please!I didn't sleep at his house"I pursed my lips.
Ben looks at me.

"Lies.."She yells.
"Can you let me explain"I yell back at her.
"I was kidnapped!"

She opens her eyes in shock.
"Yes!"I move towards her.
"Ben was the one who saved me!"I sob.
"You should me thanking him,Not pointing fingers at him"

She rolls her eyes in disbelief.
"If you don't believe me,Look at my dress.It's stained in mud"

I narrate the whole sad story to her,she looks at me so surprised.
"Yes Mrs Covey,Emily is telling the truth."Ben defends me .
"Hey don't support me,Thank you for your help,You can go home now"I infuriated taking mum inside.

Ben leaves, just the way Aiden left my house.

I take mum inside as she burst into tears.
"Mum calm down,I'm alive,What if I was killed?"I frowned.
"But who could have kidnapped my innocent daughter?"
She questioned confused.
"I'm as confused as you mum,I will find out the Person behind this!"I speak like a detective.

Mum was frozen in time, unable to process what is happening around her. It's like her mind has shut down, unable to comprehend the situation.

"Will you leave me like your father left me?"She looks at me,I could feel pain in her eyes.

She is worried about my well-being,I shouldn't have told her about the thug.

"Never Mum,I won't"I feel numb, disconnected from reality as the sound of my father rings in my ear.

My thoughts become disjoint, and I struggle to make sense of what is happening.
"Enough with the tears,Have had your breakfast?"
"No..."She tilts her hand.
The single mum was a force to be reckoned with, a woman who had to be both mother and father to her children. She was strong, resilient, and fiercely independent.
She had a way of making things work, no matter how difficult the situation. She was always putting her children first, sacrificing her own needs for theirs.
She had a way of juggling multiple tasks, always on the go, always busy. She had a way of making her children feel loved, like they were the most important people in the world. She was their rock, their safe haven, their protector.

She had a way of making people feel inspired, like they could overcome any obstacle. She was a role model, showing her children that anything was possible with hard work and determination. She was a single mum, and she was a true hero.

My mum is like a superhero, juggling multiple responsibilities with grace and strength. She was a master of multitasking, always finding a way to get things done. She had a heart of gold, always putting her children's needs before her own. She faced challenges head-on, never backing down from a difficult situation. She had a way of making the most of what she had, of turning obstacles into opportunities. She was a fierce protector of her family, always willing to fight for what was right.

While she was eating,I rushed to the bathed to have my bath and prepare for school.I had a feeling something was going to had but I pull it off My thoughts.

Deciding what to wear next can be so stressful.I got my Jean skirt out with a purple long sleeve top.Then I wore my white canvas.

I admire myself a little in the mirror before going downstairs.

"Mum,I will take my leave,See you later"I pecked her leaving the house.