Chapter 17

Everything was going smoothly and lovely until Lisa comes abruptly separating Aiden and I.
"Aiden can we talk?"Lisa said in a haste.
"Can't you see his with me?Or are you just blind?"I yell.

Aiden drags us to a corner to avoid disrupting the soft atmosphere of the party.

"Hey boyfriend snatcher,Don't talk to me that way!"She yells back at me.
"What?Did what did you just call me?"I get pissed off ready to punch her on the face.

Aiden Holds me.
"Leave me Aiden!Lisa deserves a punch in her damn ugly face"I get annoyed.
"No Emily,Don't retaliate!"Aiden calms me down.
"Why ain't you saying anything to her?"I asked boiling in angry. "Oh your just enjoying what she's saying to me"

"Hey don't talk to my boyfriend like that!"Lisa yells at me.
"Point of correction,Your Ex!"I smirked.
"You wish!Aiden and I are still together"She confidently said.
"Aiden is she right?"I turn to Aiden who was standing like a stick watching me argue with Lisa.He looks away.

"Wow Aiden,I should have known that this is truly who you are"I blared.
Lisa mimics me.
"No Emily,Well..."Aiden tries to defend himself.
"No don't say a word to me,because when I wanted you to talk you didn't" I'm deeply hurt by his action.

"Hey Emily,Aiden is my boyfriend and he will always be mine,He has given you an answer,His silence speaks a lot"Lisa smirks holding Aiden.

I watched Aiden remain silent as tears well up my eyes.
"Lisa where is Ben?"I asked.
"His outside..Probably waiting for you"She giggled.
"Aiden thanks for the invitation"I turn around running to the exit.
"Emily wait!"He runs after me.

I see Ben waiting in his car,As I moved to enter Aiden holds my hand.
"Emily,Wait!"He said.
"What?What do you want from me Aiden?What?"I yell as tears rolled down my cheek."you just indirectly insulted me in front of Lisa now your coming back to me like a dog looking for a bone to chew"

"Emily,Lisa is still my girlfriend but I like you"He said softly.
"Can you here yourself?"I questioned him pissed off. Lisa comes to meet him from behind.
"You can have your girlfriend,Lisa,All to yourself"I smirked. "When you learn how to be a man,You can come back to talk to me"I head to Ben's car shutting the door in anger.

Ben starts his engine driving off.While he was driving he stares at me weirdly.
"What?"I asked.
"Did you have a fight with Aiden?"He leered.
I heaved a sigh.
"One moment you both are together,the other moment you are fighting"He smirked. "I told you Aiden isn't the guy for you".

"Ben can you just focus on the road,I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone"I roll my eyes looking through the window.

Ben respires driving,It was a long drive filled with silence.When I got home I was so tired.
"Thank you for the ride Ben,I appreciate"I smiled waving at him as he drives down the road.

As I walk through the door, exhausted from a long and hectic evening, I'm greeted by the sight of my sister sitting on the couch, smiling at you.

"Nelisa?Is that you?"My face brightens up.
"Yes Emily!"She gets up so excited to see me.
We hugged each other.

The warmth of her presence immediately washes over me, and I feel a sense of relief and comfort.

"Wow..seems like my sister went for a date?"Nelisa teases me staring at my gown.
"No I didn't go for a date,I went for a friend's birthday party"I roll my eyes throwing my purse on the couch.
I might tell her about my evening, venting the stress and chaos of the day. But she just arrived it's not necessary.

I offered to cook dinner for her,but she claims she prepared dinner already.We took a sit and decided to chat over a cup of tea, enjoying the simple pleasure of being in each other's company.