Chapter 8-Flaws...

Ben always had a way with his words.He was always the hero of his own stories, always the one who came out on top. It was hard to tell if he even believed his own lies, or if he just enjoyed the attention that came with being the center of attention. But one thing was for sure - you could never trust a word he said.

Right from when I met him as a child,He had a way of bending the truth to suit his needs. He would tell little white lies to get out of trouble, or to make himself look better in front of others.

That's one of his disgusting flaw..

At first, it seemed harmless enough, but the lies started to pile up. He would tell one person one thing, and another person something completely different.

It was hard for me to keep track of what was true and what wasn't. Eventually, people started to catch on to his lies, and he lost the trust of those around him...Including me.It was a hard lesson to learn, but I bet he will realize that honesty really is the best policy.

For a while I haven't spoken to Ben,and he hasn't done the same either.

I rested for a while,My phone chirps.I got a notification from Lisa.
What does she want from me now?
I clicked the notification open.

Lisa:(:You snitch!!!

Look who is calling Someone a snitch!

Me:What?Can't you let me breath in peace!
Lisa:( is typing...
Lisa:( :Stay away from My Aiden"
Me: What will you do if I don't,Stop giving me empty threats am not your younger sister!
           Lisa:( is typing....
Lisa:( :LOL...Ben's girlfriend.

Lisa has crossed her limits.

Me:I don't Banter words with losers like you,Stay away from me Lisa.
Lisa:( :I hate you Emily covey!
Me:I love you Lisa Brown!

I replied her back with so much sarcasm,She doesn't reply back after some minutes,I guess she is pissed off.
Lisa is really an instigator.She is someone who deliberately tries to cause trouble or create drama for no valid reason.

She stirs up conflict between people in a group, trying to manipulate others for her own benefit. She is someone who enjoys drama and conflict, or may be motivated by a desire for attention or power.

She uses gossip, lies, and other manipulative tactics to achieve their goals. She is always causing tension and conflict among members.

Very difficult to deal with, as she is often skilled at manipulating others and may be able to turn friends against each other.

Ultimately,she is indeed someone who creates problems rather than solving them, and can be a source of stress and frustration for everyone involved.

"Who does she think she is?"I murmured disturbed.

I was on a long flight and had trouble sleeping. I closed my eyes and tried to relax, but my mind was racing with thoughts of certain things.

"Aiden..."I smile.

Eventually, I started to drift off and my thoughts became more and more hazy. I remember feeling weightless and calm, like I was floating on a cloud.

The next thing I knew, I stayed up all night preparing for the project tomorrow,When I was fed up,I heaved a sigh feeling so exhausted,I fell asleep right there at my bed.The next morning, I woke up to find out that I had been drooling on my pillow and my phone was still on my hand.

"It's morning already..."I groaned as the sun shines through my room hitting my face.
Feels like my daily routine is just sleeping and waking up.
A headache can be a real pain.I remember once when I was hiking in the mountains With my elder sister,Bella,and didn't drink enough water. I started to feel a dull ache in my forehead that gradually grew worse.

I felt that same headache as I woke up.
"Is it because I didn't drink enough water yesterday?"I lament in pain.

It felt like someone was pounding a hammer against my skull. I tried to ignore it and push through, but the pain was too much.

I had to pause for a while and take a break. I sat down and closed my eyes, trying to breathe deeply and relax. I drank a bottle of water that was beside me.After a few minutes, the headache started to subside and I was able to get up. It was a lesson learned to always stay hydrated and take care of my body.

"Today is the day...Seems like time travels faster".I quickly rush to freshen up and had to call mum to decide an outfit for the project defense.

On a second thought I didn't think it was necessary involving mum,so I did it myself.

"I have to look for a captivating outfit"I smirked going to my wardrobe.

I finally decided to wear a blue fitted trouser and a white top.I wore my heels and got a matching purse,Hot combed my hair and applied a lip gloss.

Walking majestically downstairs I bade mum goodbye and set off to leave.

I walked flawlessly into the school flaunting my hair.I knew I would pass the project.I feel so confident.