Chapter 3: Bliss

|{TJ & Amaru}|

|{TJ & Amaru}|

TJ twitched and hummed in his sleep early Sunday morning when he felt a wet tongue licking his nipple.
The tongue swirled around his now hardened nipple, sucking it real hard and slow in intermissions.

TJ's eyes flutter open and came face to face with a smiling Amaru.

"Hey pretty boy." Said Mar in his smooth deep voice that drove TJ crazy.

"Good morning." TJ smiled back, pulling Amaru back in so he could kiss him but his boyfriend pulled away.

"Nuh uh, i only came to wake you up. Your sister is here to see you, get your sexy ass up." Amaru announced and disappeared.

"You're evillllll." TJ yelled in the general direction of the door.

"I love you too!" He heard Amaru call back, presumably from the stairwell.

TJ rolled his eyes at that, with an attitude. If you love me you won't get me hard and disappear. He thought to himself.

Moments later TJ dragged his feet downstairs in his pajamas, and found Sia in the kitchen with Amaru no doubt gossiping as their loud ass laughter traveled through the house. Growing up all four of them (Nakim included) used to be inseparable, but TJ couldn't help but feel guilty for Sia and Amaru not being as close as they used to be anymore. He took up all of his man's attention, even before Amaru became his man. But whatever, they'll live.

He went straight to Amaru and embraced him, then leaned up to kissed him. Amaru wasted no time and kissing him back softly, before pulling away. "You hungry?"

TJ nodded.

"Oh hi gorgeous sister, good to see you this beautiful morning after ignoring your calls for a week straight while getting plowed right, left and center, hope you're fine and well?" Sia said in a generic and sarcastic tone when her brother didn't so much as acknowledge her. "I mean is that too much to ask?"

TJ rolled his ears and said "Sup." Instead, moving towards the toaster to steal Amaru's breakfast.
If she thought he was about to say all that then she must have hit her head somewhere on her way here.

"Ughh can you pay attention? I'm having an emotional crisis here." Sia groaned dramatically.

"You're having an emotional crisis and you came to me? Is this a prank or something?" TJ questioned dryly, taking a bite out of his food.

Amaru chuckled, because he was thinking the exact same thing.

"Let's see," Sia clapped her hands together. "Qani is too busy surviving multiple gunshot wounds, Rio is an emotional wreck and is practically attached to his hip. Kian is trying so hard to fake like he's good even though he clearly needs therapy. All the parents are on a killing spree. Quila is too busy trying to keep everyone out of jail and Nakim is making sure she doesn't lose her mind in the process. So unfortunately you're kinda my last option. Well, you and the scamming twins, but I'd rather not lose the little money I have left to my name so believe it or not you're the better option."