Part 9: Friends

|{TJ James}|
|{Amaru}|

"You can't handle it?" Ring questioned after hearing what TJ had to say about the new connect

"You can't handle it?" Ring questioned after hearing what TJ had to say about the new connect. "Cos if you scared I can put someone else on it."

TJ would've laughed if he had the energy or interest, but instead he slowly looked up at his uncle and said, "I ain't scared of nobody, that Nigga just irritating and childish."

"And? You tryna marry him or do business?"

TJ threw up in his mouth a little bit.

"Get your head in the game boy, this the most important shipment we got coming in right na, and with that ugly ass new sheriff in town fucking shit up, we can only work with trusted folks, and they that. Got it?"

"Yeah."

"Good. Take a team with you."

"I can handle that little ass boy on my own." TJ argued, suddenly bored.

"Take a team anyway." Ring said in that all too familiar final tone that didn't leave room for argument.

About an hour and half later they were down to business. Surprisingly Rocky wasn't on any bullshit when it came to business. He was focused, on his shit and not even a smile was seen at no point during the transaction. Which told TJ that the man's work ethic was a1, he didn't play with his shit. Good cause TJ was afraid they might've had a problem otherwise.

Soon after all the necessary testing was done, money was exchanged, hands were shook, and products were loaded in the suv they came with.

"Good doing bidness with you." Rocky said, with a goofy smile that came out of nowhere.

TJ nodded but said nothing.

"Okay fine ass, now that bidness is over, you tryna kick it? I saw a cotton candy stand back there, we could get some... and then get SOME, you feel what I'm saying?" Rocky's grin widened like he was so proud of himself.

"Ew cotton candy?"

"Yeah, what? I got a sweet tooth, I like all things sweet...hmmm." He said the last part all sultry, licking his lips as he looked TJ up to down.

"Ew." Was the only thing that came out of TJ's mouth before he started to walk away, ignoring the obnoxious laughter and noise that came from the other male behind him.

"...you know you want this candy nigga, with your fine ass. Fine as fuck gadammit!"

TJ shook his head as the voice finally faded away. 'That nigga dummer than a bag of bricks' he thought.

But now he was done with everything he had to do for the day, so he was excited to go get his kids and spend sometime with his little family. Maybe they'd do a movie night or something, the way his parents used to make them do. Those were fun.