Part 24: The Morning After

|{Mid-Season Finale}| |{TJ and Amaru}|

|{TJ and Amaru}|

TJ woke up in the middle of the night and it took him a second to realize where he was until he heard Amaru snoring behind his head. He was laying on his right side and Mar was spooned up against his back. The way they were positioned, Mar's left arm was holding his chest, pulling him tight against himself. He could feel the male's erection pressing against his ass.

He quickly checked and the kids weren't on the bed with them anymore, then he remembered Mar had taken them to their room and they'd made love twice before going back to sleep.

>>>TJ 1st POV<<<

As i laid there listening to Mar snore, i realized what a perfect moment this was. Amaru -- my best friend, i guess i should say my man now -- was holding me like i was precious and needed protecting. I felt so loved and safe.

I listened to Mar's snoring and it was lulling me to sleep like a white noise machine and my eyes grew heavy. I yawned and Mar kind of snorted and adjusted his position. He tightened his hold on me and pulled me tighter to his body. I sighed as I felt his gentle kisses on the back of my head and my neck.

He started grinding his dick into my ass crack and kissing and sucking on my neck. "Baby, you smell good," he whispered. He was clearly still half asleep, which only made me smile because I liked seeing this early morning horny side of him. I feel like I'm learning him all over again.

'Baby' He just called me baby, that was new, I registered it in my head and decided i liked how it sounded and how it made me feel. I liked it almost as much as i liked the fact that i could refer to Mar as my man now, it felt completely right.

Mar pulled away for a second and I heard the plastic cap snap open. I jumped a little bit when I felt the cold lube touch my hole. I listened to the squishing sounds as Mar lubed his dick up. He lifted my leg and pushed his dick around a few times until he found my hole. He pushed inside in one slow, steady movement. I moaned and leaned back against him. He held my leg behind the knee and thrust in and out of me. I whimpered as he groaned and grunted and sucked and nipped my shoulders. He hooked my leg over his elbow and his hand slid up and grasped my dick and he began jerking it in rhythm with his thrusts. A minute longer and I moaned and spurt my load onto the sheets in front of me at the same time as Mar pulled his mouth off my neck and cried out as he blasted into my guts.

He let my leg fall, but remained inside me. Held me tight against him. His breathing slowed and as he started snoring, his dick softened and slipped out of me.

Thankfully i was on the pill because my nigga was addicted for real.

I woke up a couple hours later and I was shivering. It had turned cold and I somehow managed to kick off the covers. I turned over to see Mar on his back snoring lightly. I pulled the covers back over me and slid closer to him. His body was radiating heat and I snuggled right up to him. He shifted and grunted and wrapped his arm around me and pulled me to him.