Part 5: Bonds Unspoken

|{Qani James}|

"Waddup gangsta!" Qani laughed as he dapped and pulled his brother in for a firm hug. "I missed your weird ass."

"What you doing here, did your career flop?" Came TJ's reply as he tried to squirm away from the hug.

"I told you already, I missed your retarded ass and got on the earliest available flight to come torment you."

"Shut up." TJ finally laughed, Q was so slow to him.

This was the first time they were seeing each in over a year. The last time being when TJ was out in L.A. on business and had visited his brother.

Naomi was out wedding dress shopping with her mom which meant Qani and TJ had the house to themselves. So they played fifa and caught up on their lives and what each of them have missed over the years, it felt like Qani had never left.

"So you're getting married huh?" TJ asked later on, when they were outside taking a smoke break.

"Yup." Qani smiled warmly. But to his surprise TJ bursted out laughing. "What nigga? You finally lost your damn mind? We all knew this was coming."

TJ laughed a little more and then within seconds all traces of laughter disappeared from his face like it was never there, that didn't stop him from continuing to tease his brother though.

"See, I was gon take my kids on vacation for a month or something, but now that you're back with this bullshit, I think imma stay and watch. Can't wait to see this all play out." The younger male said, checking his phone for the fourth time in 10 minutes.

"Shut your dumb ass up, you the one who keep checking your phone, who you waiting on? Harlem?"

If his eyes were a gun it would've shot Qani dead the way he glared at Qani.

Chuckling a little bit the athlete raised his hands up in surrender. "What's he up these days anyway? Baby number what?"

"I don't know and I don't give a fuck. He prolly with his baby moms or some shit, she pregnant again so it's whatever."

"I'm sorry man." Qani said quietly, cos that gotta hurt.

"Don't be sorry for me I'm good, be sorry for the closeted dickhead who keeps making babies and ruining some girl's live just because he don't wanna admit he likes dick."

Before anything else could be said Kiante called and asked for Qani to come pick him up, so they headed out to get him from visiting grandma Lydia.

——

The ride back to Qani's house was hilarious. While the brothers were in front of the car trying to have a real conversation, Kian was in the back singing on top of his voice, butchering queen Whitney's song on some BS.

🎵 I wanna fuck with somebodyyyyy, I wanna put this dick in somebodyyyyyy, oooohh I wanna fuck with somebody, with somebody who loves dick🎵

He sang passionately, with his eyes closed and everything.

All the two in the front could do was roll their eyes and try to tune him out.