Part 16: Bound

|{Omniscient}|

Author's Note
This will be the last chapter with flashbacks so pay attention. And this chapter comes in two parts, both of which will be published within an hour of each other, it's just easier to proofread that way.💙

|—College—|

Amaru Saxon had a severe addictive personality, whenever he liked something he made sure to abuse it before he calmed down some. Which was exactly why it came as a surprise to no one when he started spending too much time with Damon.

Damon was fun and carefree and a breath of fresh air. He brought out a new feeling inside of Amaru that he hadn't known was there.
Although they were merely sexual feelings but still.

The night after Damon had given him head Amaru had gone back for more, and it's been history ever since. They've done everything since then, everything but penetration as he wasn't confident that he wanted that yet. But all in all what he was experiencing felt good. His mama did say college was for exploration and that was exactly what he was doing.

"Come back to bed, where are you goingggg?" Damon whined when Amaru tried to leave one Friday morning, he tried to pull him back in.

Amaru smiled and gently pulled away from the male, getting on his feet and dressing up. "Sorry man, I been glued to you for days now, I wanna spend the day with my best friend, I miss him."

"We all live under the same roof, how do you miss him?"

"Because I do. Talk to you later." He leaned in, gave the boy a kiss and left.

Amaru found TJ in the kitchen trying to cook something. "Hey, what you doing?"

"Building a spaceship." TJ responded dryly, clearly annoyed.

"Haha. Step away from the stove you can't cook, tell me what you want I'll make it."

"No thanks."

Amaru sighed and gently pulled TJ to the side and made him sit down. "Sit your stubborn ass down before you burn the apartment to the ground."

TJ pouted and placed his hands on his stomach. "I didn't think i would recognize you without Damon plastered to you."

It was something about the way he said it that made Amaru pause and turn around. He turned off the stove and spent a minute studying his friend, because at the end of the day no one on earth knew TJ better than he did.

"Why did you say it like that? You don't want me hanging out with Damon?"

"I don't care."

"Yes you do, you can't lie to me. Wrong person." Amaru turned back around and washed his hands thoroughly. "So tell me why you don't want me hanging with Damon."

"I don't care, I just wanna eat and go for a walk. Can we not do whatever this is? You can do whatever you want with whoever, you grown."

Amaru wanted to push, but he thought better of it. So instead he turned his attention back to the ingredients before him and started to cook something up.

He made sure TJ had enough to eat and drank his smoothie, then made him sit down and massaged his feet that were getting even more swollen, before going to his own room to take a shower.

The weather was a bit cold today, so the warm water against his chocolate skin felt extra good. His mind drifted off to Damon for a bit, chuckling a little bit at how unserious that boy was.