Part 1: Homecoming

|{Qani James}|

"That's that bullshit. These mutherfuckers talking out they ass like they know me or sum, fuck this shit!"

Kiante, Kova, and the rest of the guys nodded but remained silent as Q continued to flip through sport stations.

Qani flipped through a couple more and they were all saying the same thing. It was crazy how they all painted him out to be this problematic person who was always getting into fights. Yet they say nothing of such about the pussy ass bitches who kept playing in his face. Ain't nobody said non to them when they was trying me. He thought bitterly.

"Qani James injured and laid off for the rest of the season.' That is the headline for the day, isn't it? It's safe to say the Rams are going to have a hard time without one of their best players, but shouldn't they be used to it by now?
I mean we all know how Qani James gets down on the field, don't we? He does have a reputation of constantly fighting and inflicting pain on other people, some might even call him a maniac of sorts. If memory serves me correctly, last season he was fined for accidentally elbowing his teammate in an attempt to assault a member of the opposing team. And the season before that he was accused of shooting up a car with his team of hoodlums who follow him around. But of course that story was buried by the league, no compassion for the young man that was brutally injured whatsoever. Qani James is a beast..."

"Man fuck this bitch! She just mad I ghosted her flat ass, now she working overtime tryna destroy my reputation, fuck her whole life, dumb ass bitch." Qani spat, switching off the television.

"Oh I think you'd find that you're doing a fantastic job of destroying your reputation all by yourself with no help necessary." Sebby said flatly, as he walked into the house. "Why are you still in your sleeping clothes Qani? You have dozens of press runs to do today, not to mention a flight to catch."

"Who a hoodlum bitch, I'mma gangsta, fuck outta here antelope looking long neck small body built bitch." Kiante fumed, clearly offended by what the reporter had said about him.

"Ain't that the same thing?" Kova asked Kian.

"Nigga shut the fuck up, who your mate here?"

"How bout you all shut the fuck up and get dressed huh? How bout that?" Sebby suggested sternly.

"I ain't going." Qani said, stubbornly.

"Excuse me! Did I hear you correctly? Because it sounded like you said you're not going?"

"Apa, I don't wanna go back to fucking Lakewood! How many times i gotta say it!?"

"You better take that base out your voice talking to me child, I might be your manager but I'm still your parent and you're not too grown for my mop stick. I gave you life and I can snatch it back up real quick."

"Sorry." Qani mumbled.

"Yes you are, in more ways that one."

"Ouch." Kiante commented, snickering.

"Shut up Kiante..." Kian's mouth snapped shut. "You're no better, so I don't know what you're laughing about. You're birds of a badly pieced feather...childish and destructive." Sebby who seemed to have had enough concluded, before checking his phone.