Chapter 19

"Mission?" Becca looked at Freen with hurt eyes, she said again "So you're saying you've been playing me all this time?"

Freen sighed, she stood up and approached Becca. Now Becca looks at her with an angry look, she doesn't understand about the mission or anything, what she catches is I don't like you, this is all just because of the mission from Saint. Now all she wants to do is punch or slap Freen but she still can't stand it, she's clenching her fists so tightly, her breath is going up and down with soaring anger. She was deeply disappointed by Freen's words.

Freen saw Becca's reaction like this, she naturally felt guilty. But in her heart she was grateful Becca didn't run out of her house and come back to Bangkok. If that happens, she doesn't know how to chase Becca, she really doesn't like running. Maybe, even though she doesn't have this heart disease, she doesn't want to run.

Now, when Freen tries to touch Becca's hand, the angry woman immediately says simply, "Don't touch my hand." Again, Becca pulled the hand away from Freen. Actually, from the past three days Freen tried to hold that hand, never succeeded. First because of jealousy, now because of her words.

Freen looked at Becca, then she thought she was really mad. But she realized, who wouldn't be angry if Freen's words were like that. Even though for Freen it was the opening sentence of the many sentences she wanted to say. Then without Becca's permission, Freen kissed her on the cheek very quickly, after which she said, "Don't get mad yet, I'm not done talking." Becca, who was originally filled with angry expressions, now became confused.

Becca touched her cheek, then said, "Freen, you kissed me?" After feeling flustered, she was now angry again, "You're really toying with my feelings, Freen!" now Becca stood up to get away from Freen.

Freen panicked, she immediately stood up and blocked Becca's body from leaving the house. Then Freen said carefully, hoping this woman heard her "Just listen to me please Bec, give me about.." Freen looked at her clock "About ten minutes." she continued.

"No, I don't want to hear it. If it's about something that hurts my heart again, I better go." Becca tries to get Freen out of her sight, but Freen keeps blocking Becca from leaving the house.

Freen really didn't want Becca to come out of her house, so she quickly closed the door, and took the key. Now, Freen doesn't have to worry anymore about playing chase, Freen walks towards her bed. Becca, who saw Freen locking the door, was even more irritated, she screamed at Freen now, "Freen!" Becca really tested her patience.

"Bec, come here." Freen asked her to sit on the bed. Becca reluctantly complied with Freen's words. She seemed to be dragging her feet to approach the woman who locked her up now.

Becca was still silent. She's still pissed off. But, suddenly she was surprised by Freen's movements, now the woman holding the house key was picking up the box under her bed. After a while Freen brought the box onto the bed. She smiled now. The letters are open mission papers. Freen kept it there, then Freen stood up and opened her suitcase, there were more mission papers that she brought back to Bangkok. Now all that white paper, she hands it to Becca.

"What's this?" Becca asked, she was reading one of the letters. Her eyes are now open, she knows who wrote it, Saint wrote the letter. "Saint?" Becca asked again.

Freen smiled, then said, "Isn't he so diligent? He wrote all this himself. His handwriting is also very neat." Freen laughed now, then she said, "I thought when I first opened this mission letter, the Saint's writing would look like a doctor's writing. Contiguous and illegible, but it turns out not." Freen was very happy to explain all that to Becca.

Becca looked at Saint's writing one by one, she read slowly. This time, Becca didn't remember that she actually wanted to leave Freen. She was busy with the man's writing, Freen even smiled seeing Becca now, this woman who was sullen and angry was now reading with focus all the stories from Saint.