Chapter 15

"What exactly happened, Freen?" Nam was sitting beside her and busy talking this and that while peeling apples. Freen still looks weak, she can't speak now. Or, don't know what to say.

"Just a while you were there, you already look like this." Nam rambles on and on, she's actually worried about Freen's condition. "There are a lot of hospitals there, how dare you get on a plane in this condition." Now Nam's face is annoyed, she has peeled the apple completely, then she split it into several pieces.

Nam gave a small piece of apple to Freen, "How long have you been quiet?" then Nam ate an apple for herself, "What do you think?" Nam tried to find a way to make the woman who was in front of her speak, at least words other than Nam, I need to pee, or Nam, I want to drink.

Freen is in the hospital now. Nam saw Freen's face which was very pale and immediately rushed to the hospital from the airport at that time. She was really worried about Freen's condition, so far Freen had never looked like that.

Doctors said Freen had not taken care of her diet and added to the pressure she was feeling, causing Freen to experience unnecessary levels of stress. The doctor suggested carrying out a thorough examination and intensive care at the hospital. Nam who heard all this, almost scolded Freen. Because, all this time she was the one reminding her to eat and managing the intake for Freen, she really pays attention to everything.

Freen sat on the bed with her legs extended, she ate the apple slowly. She heard everything Nam said, but her mind was worried about the woman she left in Bangkok. Now, she regretted not saying goodbye.

Freen sighed because of all the regret, then she said without looking at Nam, "Will she be mad, Nam?" Freen saw an apple on Nam's plate, she took another one, then ate it and daydreamed again.

Nam put the plate of sliced apples on Freen's thigh covered in a white blanket, now Nam saw Freen who was dreamy, then said, "Who?" Nam asked briefly.

Freen didn't answer again. It seems that she just asked about her worries without asking for Nam's answer. Again, she asked something that made Nam train her patience, "Is she crying now?" Freen knows, Becca must be home by now. Thinking of Becca's sadness alone made her regret it even more with no goodbyes and only letters.

It was obvious that Nam was controlling her emotions now, she wanted to scream at Freen and say yes! Who do you mean! But she couldn't, she was in the hospital, and Freen was also a patient. Nam smiled now, hoping her anger would fade away with a forced smile, "Who are you making angry and crying, Freen?" Nam thought for a moment, she tried to guess. "It's about Rebecca ... who? Rebecca, I forgot."

"Armstrong." Freen answered briefly.

Nam finally chuckled, "I thought you didn't hear what I said earlier." Nam laughed because Freen finally answered her question. Nam said again, "Call her. Ask her, is she mad at you or is she crying, whatever it is." Nam's suggestion makes sense, but for Freen it's not easy.

Freen knows, if she wants to know everything about Becca now, she can call Becca directly. But, for Freen, she felt fear. This feeling was taking over her now, she didn't dare to talk to Becca.

She hoped Becca would call her, or receive a text from Becca. However, she didn't wait, she knew Becca must be mad at her. Who wouldn't be angry if the sad news was just announced now and the person who informed her went home without saying goodbye? If Freen had experienced all that, of course she would be angry.

Freen sighed again, she sure did seem like a lot on her mind now.

"You want a drink?" Ask Nam. Freen nodded slowly.