chapter 2

Suvarnabhumi International Airport, Bangkok

The road trip took more than eight hours to get to the city, Freen chose the faster and safer route, she had previously consulted a doctor for this trip. The doctor suggested that it was better to get on a plane than drive yourself into town for that long. The doctor has also examined Freen's condition and the result is that Freen's heart health is stable and healthy, but if Freen doesn't feel well before the trip it's better to postpone, the doctor said.

Freen was enjoying the ride, it was a bit strange at heart, but only for a moment, she thought it was due to the air pressure on the plane. While at the top, Freen doesn't miss how beautiful the scenery is, Freen can see nature, clouds, sea and sky at the same time. She enjoyed every second of the precious moment, not wanting to miss it.

Freen didn't bring anything except the laptop and some personal equipment, other than that, Saint had everything ready.

Freen's journey passed smoothly without any problems. Dressed in all black plus black glasses, Freen walked calmly towards the airport exit. She only brought a bag and a small silver suitcase. With that appearance, anyone who saw her could feel a charismatic aura radiating from every inch of her. Freen looks cool and chill.

While walking, Freen took out a photo of a twenty-one year old woman from her pocket, she looked at that face again for the umpteenth time today, the last time she saw a photo of this woman who smiled sweetly on the plane, she looked at it for a long time, as if noticing every corner of her face.

Freen always remembers the name of the woman in the photo and almost everything Saint says about her. Saint's words seemed to ring in her ears.

...

Rebecca Armstrong...

"She's so gentle, Freen. Even softer than Minee."

"That's not possible."

Rebecca Armstrong...

"haha, her face is very beautiful, her nose is sharp, and her eyes.. her eyes are so enchanting"

"....."

Rebecca Armstrong...

"Her voice is like an angel's voice, very pleasant to hear. Haha, why is your face like that?"

"...."

"Haha.. I'm telling the truth."

"You are overreacting."

Rebecca Armstrong...

"She's shy, and.. so cute."

"Um, really?"

Rebecca Armstrong...

"Back then she had long hair, now it's short. But, it all suits her. But, I want to see her long hair again. Is that possible?"

"........"

Rebecca Armstrong...

"She was my best friend so far."

"......"