Chapter 11.1

.....

Becca kept checking the front door of the shop so many times, she wished Freen had come sooner. The feeling of wanting to meet is always repeated, even though they are only separated for a short time, not more than one day, she feels like she want to meet face to face as soon as possible.

Becca looked at the clock, it was still two forty. In twenty minutes she would be home. It meant that she would be enjoying the rest of the day with Freen in a little while. She had also planned to go out for dinner, if Freen wanted to.

Then an incoming message sound sounded, she saw Freen's name on the screen. Immediately she opened the message.

From: Freen

Bec, I'm still on my way. Wait for me.

She was smiling uncontrollably, Freen sent a message for the first time since they had met all this time. She was very happy. She was holding the phone with both hands and she was still looking at the screen of the phone repeatedly.

Yuki greets Becca, but she ignores Yuki this time. She was still infatuated with that short message. Even though there was nothing special about that message other than the fact that it was Freen's first message for her.

"Bec? I'm still on my way. Wait for me?" Yuki stood behind Becca while reading the message in a confused tone, she initially didn't know what made Becca smile endlessly and ignored her presence, after reading the message Yuki finally smiled and realized this was all because of that reply, Yuki asked again, "Freen? "

Becca heard Freen's name being called a little surprised and turned around to see her friend, then she quickly returned to that smile and nodded several times in response to Yuki's question, "Yes, Freen." Now Becca is a little embarrassed.

Yuki couldn't help laughing when she saw Becca like that, "Becca, I think this is the first time you fell in love, right?" Yuki put her bag on the chair, she had just arrived and was going to replace Becca at work. Yuki was actually talkative, she just wanted to tease Becca from what she saw. But for Yuki, her friend does look like someone in love.

While Becca's reaction to the question was different, she was like someone who'd heard the shocking "What?" She thought for a moment, did I not mishear Yuki's words, "Fall in love?" Becca doesn't seem to understand what Yuki is saying, "I'm in love?" She repeated her question again, she still held the phone tightly, Freen's message had not been closed.

Yuki looked confused, her eyebrows raised. She saw Becca frozen now, not like before. "Bec, are you okay?" Yuki asked worriedly.

Becca stood, silent for a few seconds.

The sound of the shop bell rang, the woman she had been waiting for finally came in and walked over to her. She wished she could see Freen's smiling face again, but what she saw when Freen walked into the shop was far from what she had imagined. Freen wasn't smiling, her face wasn't as bright as it had been this morning. Even her eyes seemed to be thinking about things, Freen wasn't her usual self.

However, when Freen was in front of her, she noticed that Freen was trying to smile, as if trying to push away what was bothering her. Becca realized all that, she wanted to ask what was wrong? Yet again, she chose to remain silent.

"Bec, sorry I'm late." Freen said softly. Previously Freen wanted to come faster, but in reality many things happened.

Becca was still looking at that face, wanting to find the worry that had previously been evident on Freen's face, but there was no more, Freen managed to hide it. Becca smiled back and nodded just a little, then she said, "Just a moment, let me get changed first." The phone was still in her hand, she headed to the back room to change into the work clothes.