Chapter 3

Saint was wrong.

Becky received no news of his death

....

Rebecca Armstrong

She is the only child of the Armstrong family. Her father founded the largest manufacturing company in Thailand, with the largest number of employees in the country. Everyone knows how influential Armstrong is in the political and economic world, the development of this company has grown very rapidly in the last five years. Her father was known to be very kind and wise, almost all people greatly admired him. With all that encouragement, Rach Armstrong would be nominated for prime minister after this term.

While the Saint family, including a respected family, they founded the largest hospital foundation in Bangkok. Moreover, his father was seen as very generous by everyone. To pursue the status of philanthropist is not easy. Shon Suppapong worked very hard to start everything from scratch about twenty-three years ago, with a good management strategy and careful planning, Saint's father managed to invite many investors to the foundation he built. And Saint's father always organizes donations and charitable gatherings to help individuals or organizations.

The Saint and Becca families are very close.

And so, Saint and Becca, they're best friends.

Becca was educated at the University of Siam, Bangkok. She is a sophomore majoring in business management. However, it was not her will. Her father forced Becca to take that major in order to become a successor for his future company.

Becca always complains about this to Saint, because Becca also wants to be a doctor. She said she wanted to heal people, just like the Saint was doing. Saint was very happy to hear that, then he suggested Becca to ask permission from her parents.

When Becca explains her wish to her father, Rach. Becca was even angry and yelled at because Rach thought this was all nonsense, he didn't want his company to fall into the hands of other people, not his own flesh and blood.

Some time later, Rach Armstrong finally had a solution for Becca. If you want to be involved in helping others, then marry a Saint. Isn't Saint going to be a doctor? Her father's words become a nightmare for Becca. She wants to be a doctor, not a doctor's wife.

Becca was annoyed by all of that, and luckily Saint calmed her down.

" Don't worry Becky, none of this will happen. And, no matter what, I will still support you to become a doctor."

Saint's words meant that he would not marry Becca, with those words Becca felt relieved. Because matchmaking is something she doesn't like.

Becca was still continuing her education, until one day she felt very tired and had to stop right away. Her heart refused to learn about any of it, management, economic policy, systems, principles, or whatever it was, she just couldn't take it anymore. Before meeting her father, she looked for Saint at home, but Saint was not there.

Becky wants to be supported in her decision.

The next day Becca visited Saint's house again, but there was no one.

The next day again, again and again.

Until almost a month, Saint was not at his house.

Becca also contacted Saint, but he never picked up. The message never replied.

Until finally she worked up the courage to talk to her father.

However, the results were zero.

Not zero, but worst.

Becca's dad gets angry and says the words he really didn't mean it.