Chapter 17

.....

"You can still laugh, huh?" Those eyes, so terrible . Freen felt she had no way out.

"Becky?" Her voice trembling slightly, Freen felt very scared.

Becca looked at Freen for a moment, then she said, "I don't think I'm needed here." Becca turned and wanted to leave, her expression of annoyance, she didn't really want to leave. Becca just wants to create a little drama.

Freen panicked a little, she didn't want Becca to just leave. "Bec.." Freen's voice begs to come back, she doesn't have the energy to chase Becca. The woman had walked some distance, Freen said again in the same tone, "I'm sick, Bec." Freen hoped that her words would stop the angry woman in her tracks.

True, Becca stopped when she heard Freen say she was sick. She felt that she shouldn't be like this, but she didn't know why she was really angry with Freen and the blonde woman's joke. It felt like she wanted to separate the two of them right then and there. But all Becca did was wait and watch them from afar. Envy and jealousy rolled into one, for Becca it was a frustrating situation.

Becca approached Freen again. Before sitting down, she looked at Freen's face for a moment. She was still pale, she said to herself. Becca sighed, she felt guilty for not asking more about how Freen felt that night, even though she knew Freen was not well.

Now Becca sat beside Freen, her body facing Freen. She looked at Freen from top to toe, then asked, "which part hurts??" Her voice was soft now, unlike before.

Freen smiled, because Becca didn't go. Hearing Becca's question, Freen pointed to her chest, "Here."
Freen was still wearing that smile.

Becca saw where Freen's forefinger was. Then she said, "Heart?"

"Mmm." Answer Freen.

Becca could deduce that Freen got the Saint's heart earlier. Then she said again, "Freen." I want to see it, she said to herself. But she knew, Freen wasn't comfortable with this question.

After saying her name Becca was silent for a long time, then Freen finally asked, "How are you?" Without being asked, Freen knew the answer.

Becca tried to decipher what she was feeling. Inside her now, she felt a suffocation from everything that was happening. Saint, Freen and recent jealousy. This state is really like a new experience trying to bring her down. Becca didn't answer Freen's question, she just sat there and daydreamed a bit. It seemed to her that now she needed someone.

Becca doesn't look at Freen, she just sees Freen's hand. A moment later, she tugged lightly on Freen's wrist.

Freen, who had been waiting for Becca's answer, now looks confused by Becca's attitude, Freen asks again, "Hm? What's wrong?" Her eyes waited for Becca to see her.

Becca still doesn't see Freen. Actually when asked How are you, Becca just wanted to cry again. But she didn't want Freen to see her crying directly. Then Becca said quietly "You don't want to hug me?" Her chest was tight, she wanted to shed her sadness now, but she still held it. Becca now needs Freen to hug her.

Freen was a little speechless at the request. She had never hugged anyone before. But seeing Becca like this, she couldn't bear it. Freen slowly approached her body, then she embraced Becca's body in her arms. Becca finally gets a hug.

Becca, who felt safe in Freen's arms, finally didn't have to hold back her tears anymore. The heavy feeling in her chest still felt, she cried for a long time. Freen let Becca be like that, she didn't stop Becca, she knows how hard it is to go through all this, she has felt that loss.