Chapter 4

"Minee is so fat." Saint was stroking the cat's long fur.

Freen was making tea for her guest this time " No, she just has thick fur."

Saint smiled, then stroked the cat sleeping on his lap again, "I also had a cat before, but it didn't last long." Saint remembered his cat Siren.

"Because of what?" Freen put one cup of tea on the table, Freen only made one.

Saint smiled over the tea, he hadn't touched it yet, still looking hot, "By death, Freen." Saint said briefly.

Freen didn't really listen, the matter of death really wasn't in the question. Freen called Nam with her phone, she waited for a few rings, "Nam, there is a Saint here." Freen heard Nam's answer, then replied, "Um, alright." she ends the call.

Freen saw that her cat was very comfortable in Saint's lap. Usually, Minee can't get along with anyone other than herself, she doesn't even want to sleep on Nam's lap. Seeing the situation, she felt touched. Then she looked at Saint again, and said, "It seems Minee likes you."

Saint laughed " I am very much liked by all cats, Freen." Minee didn't seem bothered by Saint's movements while laughing, she was still fast asleep.

Freen joined in laughing "That's a bit," Freen thought of the right words to answer Saint's words, "That's a bit of a pity." She said it with a laugh.

Saint nodded "Yes, I hope many people like me, not cats." Saint said jokingly.

The atmosphere this time is very calm, Saint visits Freen's house. Previously, Saint always approached Freen's house first and then to the outskirts of the island. He wished he could sit down and talk in a comfortable place. Like today. Freen doesn't seem to be going anywhere, when Saint knocked on the door, he sees Freen working with those glasses on her head.

"You don't ask much about my woman." Saint said.

"Who? Becky? Your woman?" Freen emphasized the 'your' part to Saint.

Saint laughed and said, "Let me dream Freen, at least just in our talk." Saint wants to feel like he has Becca in no time, even though it sounds really sad, Freen just goes along with it.

"What do you want me to ask?" Actually Freen didn't want to know much about Becca, so she asked spontaneously, "How old is she? School? Favorite color? Hobbies? hmm, favorite food?" Freen only asked according to the biodata list.

Saint took Freen's question seriously, thought for a bit, then he answered curtly, "20 years, University of Siam, Pink, Traveling and Spaghetti." Again, Saint always falls into the trap of Becca's name. He is always like this when it comes to the woman he calls his woman. 'He's already crazy in love,' Freen whispered to herself.

Freen didn't ask anymore, she sighed. "Minee.." Freen called her cat softly, and Minee quickly searched for Freen's voice. Now, it's Freen's turn to play with Minee. "She's from the Armstrong family?" Freen asked again.

"Mmm." Saint nodded, his hand took the teacup and occasionally sipped it, "She's an only child."

"I know." That's common information, but no one ever met Armstrong's daughter, she never went public. "I only know the name, but not the face." Freen explained again, "When I saw her face, I don't blame you if you are crazy about her." Freen's gaze teased the now blushing Saint.

"But," Freen continued, "what if she has a boyfriend?"

"....." Saint was still enjoying the jasmine tea, now it's not hot anymore, it's warm, just right to drink.