Pieck Finger (Shingeki no Kyojin) {Reupload}

[Major Spoilers]

With the Reader:

"Well that was a thing...I'm tired as fuck." You say as you lay down on your bed face down, getting a chuckle from your friend behind you as she walks into your room and closes the door behind you two

"I bet, after all planning that attack on Eldia really puts a ton of stress on someone." Pieck replies, sitting next to you as you move your head to the side a bit to glance at her

"Yeah..." You say as the mood turned a bit somber

Well the reasoning is pretty simple. The fact that Zeke was a traitor, the recent attack on Marley, Gabi and Falco's apparent capture, it was all really a whole ton of information dropped onto the remaining Warriors and trusting candidates and it kinda bummed you out. But you just shrugged it off and was going along with it, you had people you wanted out of the Interment Zone and if this was the best way to go about it and besides you were confident in your win...mostly confident...halfway confident...hehe...

Anyways you would suddenly rise and look at Pieck, who was a tad bit startled by your sudden and silent rise as she looked at you with a slightly surprised expression.

"Well enough with this depressing shit, lets do something fun to occupy us for the next few hours." You tell her, which gets a rather cute confused blind from your friend

"Oh, what do you propose we do?" She asks to

Though you would reply it a single hand motion...that being you would raise you hand up, point at her then at you, then cross your fingers into an 'x'. Now this would make Pieck look at you in slight surprise before her usual coy smile appears on her face.

"Really? You couldn't handle the last time if I recall correctly." She teases as you look away from her

"I didn't expect us to go over ten rounds ya know. You wanna fuck or not?' You question

You would get your answer soon enough, the Warrior crawling over to your as she grips your shoulders and places her lips onto yours in a soft yet somehow a rough and passionate kiss, which you would return as you engage in a quick make-out session; your tongue would enter the smaller female's mouth, fighting her own for dominance as your hand went to her thicc ass and gave it a soft squeeze before your hands went and began to rub her pussy through her clothes, enough to send shivers down Pieck's down spine from not having been touched there in such a long time but reciprocated this by rubbing your clothed dick with her knee, getting a soft groan from you.

The kiss felt like it was an hours worth of time but in reality it was only a few minutes, though a ton has happened in that time frame. For one you were completely naked, your fully hard member on full display as it rested in between Pieck's thighs and sat on her ass and even a bit on her lower back, twitching from contact and wanting a release; as for the Titan she was down to her lacy black bra and panties, one of looking to have sunk into her dummy thicc ass as she even looked to have wore thigh highs that hugged her ass so it was safe to say she looked hot as fuck.

You two basically continued making out, your saliva dripping from your chins and onto your chests but you two didn't care and only continued the session as you grinded against each other, separating for a second only to go back into the kiss. Though Pieck would eventually separate from you and pull you to the edge of the bed and getting onto her knees in between your legs, face to face with your fully erect and thickened member; it was leaking pre cum, resulting from how much she was grinding on him and the constant rubbing on her ass, and after giving it a slow lick the titan would smile at the rather pleasant taste.

This would result in Pieck taking the head into her mouth, giving the head slow licks and swirls as she sucked on it, enjoying the slight twitch and throb it would give her with each and every motion. This would lead to the female taking more into her mouth until she was halfway deep on your dick as she began to bob her head up and down it, her hand jerking off what wasn't in her mouth as her tongue would trail and lick your dick while she bobbed and even sucked on your dick; meanwhile her hand would reach into her panties and begin to finger herself, two and eventually three trailing through her pussy lips and then entering her, pumping in and out as this would increase in both pace and force which results in her pussy dripping with her juices by the second.

You both would have to cum soon, Pieck feeling your end approaching as she went on to deepthroat your dick, taking the large member deep into her throat that almost threatened to choke her; though she persevered and rose up and then went back to the deepthroat, now taking you full member into her mouth for the bobs as her own fingers swirled and thrusted faster into her. Squeezing her eyes shut the Warrior would cum on her fingers, covering them in her juices as you came down her throat, which got Pieck's eyes to widen immediately as her cheeks bulged and even some cum spilled from her mouth from the amount you produced; however she would just swallow it all after a while, lumps forming in her throat from the rapid swallowing as she released your dick with a small "pop!", your dick wet in saliva and cum.

Gripping the base once more, Pieck would go to the side and begin to suck on the side of your dick, licking up your cum and planting soft kisses as well, meanwhile you just sat there trying to come down from the amazing blowjob you juts received.

"Get...Over...Here..." You pant out, slowly regaining yourself as the female looked up at you as she releases your dick from her mouth confines

A second later she would climb on top of you, straddling you once more as you push her up a bit and take one of her nipples into your mouth, getting a sharp inhale from the Warrior as you began to suck on it; licking and even biting down a bit on your dick, your hands would grip her nice ass and you would squeeze your dick in between her cheeks, it popping out from the top as you slowly thrusted in between them as you sucked on her chest. Pieck would get the message rather fast, holding her ass as you squeezed it on your dick, bouncing up and down slightly as you get an assjob, her pace increasing by the moment as a pleasured look appears on her face from her holes being rubbed and her breasts sucked on.

This didn't last longer sadly, as the black haired female would push you onto your back and turn until the position you two were in mimicked 'Reverse Cowgirl', in which Pieck looked back at you with a sly smile and wink as she sat down on your dick, it rocketing through her pussy and smacking onto her womb; this would result in the female letting out a moan whilst you released a groan-bars-from this, you more so from the tight and wetness of your friend before your eyes widened from how the titan began to ride you.

Pieck would, as said, ride you like she was on a literal horse; bouncing, grinding, and and rolling her ass on your cock as the bed creaked from under you, her large ass jiggling and clapping from each and every bounce as you got a clear view of the sight. This would get you to grip her cheeks from behind, thrusting into her as she bounced as the female released soft pants and moans from on top of you, you gritting your teeth from how she suddenly began to tighten around your member. This ride would continue for a long while, the bouncing making you both release some moans before you would suddenly get up and put you two in the position with Pieck's face being down and ehr ass being up.

Gripping and giving small slaps at the female's ass, you would enjoy the jiggles and ripples it would cause before gripping it and as you began to pound hard into the Warrior under you. The bed would creak and rock more and more as you thrusts increased in both pace and force; eventually Pieck would cum as well, the stimulation finally catching up with her as she covered your dick in her juices though you didn't stop and continued pounding away into her; raising your hand, you would even deliver some slaps at her ass mid thrust, resulting in the flesh being red and covered in a hand print as your dick twitched and throbbed inside of her.

Gritting your teeth, you would pull out last second as you came, covering the female's ass in your seed as it was painted white, you releasing ropes after ropes onto her as Pieck looked back at you, pushing her ass back onto you as she gave you a small smirk.

"You should've just done it inside, it would've saved you in the next few rounds." She remarks, getting you to cross your arms

"Come on, I know you can go for long but I don't think we'll be at it for more than 8 rounds, I've been practicing!" You say full of confidence, getting a giggle from your friend at this

"Well, don't say I didn't warn you. You'll waste way more stamina than me."

"I...Hope not."

20+ Rounds Later:

*CREAK* *SLAM* BOUNCE*

Basically Pieck was riding you to hell, still lively and cumming for God knows how many times now as she placed her hands on your barely conscious and drained body, you looking noticeably skinnier as your soul was exiting your mouth.

"Told ya." She comments, leaning down and giving you a peck on the lips as you released some sort of noise that no one understood

You'd need to practice more...but even then you weren't sure if you could out stamina her.