I jump onto the back of the bike, "you're looking at the newest member of the Cameron family."

   He grins, "older brother Rafe treat you well?"

   "He wasn't there thank god."

   JJ revs the bike, "should we tell the others?"

   I wrap my arms around his torso, "We will, eventually. For right now I've gotta see my dad."

   "Yes mam!"

* * *

   "Whose in my house?"

   "It's me Mr. M!"

   I hear my dad curse something about how giving JJ a key was a mistake until he sees me round the corner as well.

   "Well if it isn't my daughter who never calls."

   I smile and throw myself into one of his amazing bear hugs. God I needed this. Getting beat up, thrown in jail, and finding out you have a whole other family is really tiring.

   We pull apart and I take a seat at the counter beside JJ, the two of us exchanging looks as my dad takes another sip of his coffee.

   "Dad, you might wanna sit down. We have a lot to tell you."

   Summing up everything that's happened in the past week takes about an hour. Of course we left out the part about me and my friends being jumped by my brother and my sister's ex boyfriend and most of the illegal parts but still.

   "So," My dad swallows his coffee, he's on his third cup, "the reason you haven't been home all week is because you've been chasing gold that Big John told you where to find?"

   Me and JJ nod.

   "And somehow you also found time to find your birth family which happens to be the richest family on the island?"

   We nod again.

   "Maybe I should be keeping closer tabs on you."

   I grin just as my phone buzzes with a text message from Kie. And urgent "get here NOW!!!" illuminates my screen.

   "Dad, can we please talk about this more later, Kiara needs me."

   My dad shakes his head, "yeah of course, I'm glad you told me all this sweetie."

   I make my way to the door, pulling on my shoes as JJ follows behind me to do the same. Just as I pull open the screen door my dad calls me.

   "Cat! Please be careful."

   I nod, "always."

   "You too son!"

   JJ grins, "Of course Mr. M!"

* * *

   "No effing way! You brought her here, so what ? She's in on this now?"

   I frown at Sarah, being yelled at by Kie sucks big time. John B looks to us for support. Pope shrugs and JJ of course goes right to money, "all I care about is that her cut comes outta your share."

   Then everyone's eyes fall to me.

   Including Sarah's.

   I guess now's as good a time as any.

   "Well given recent developments, I think we should give her a chance."

   Kiara looks at me like I'm crazy, "what? Cat, what?! Recent developments?"

   Sarah interrupts, "hey don't yell at her, just-"

   Kiara looks between us, "what the hell is going on right now?! Are there more secrets that I need to know about?!"

   I sigh, "well actually, I sort of just found out that Sarah is my long lost sister of sorts."

   "WHAT?!"

   Questions shoot out from all of my friends and it makes me wish I'd never opened my mouth. "God! Okay! The Cameron's are my birth family! Can we chill? It's new to me too, guys."

   Everyone quiets, Kiara looking back and forth between me and Sarah. I can tell she doesn't know what to think.

   "So we're supposed to just let her waltz in because she's your evil stepsister?"

   JJ shoots a look at Kiara, "Kie."

   Sarah sighs, "I told you."

   "Told him what exactly? That you're a liar-"

   "No, that you're a shit talking bitch."

   Jesus christ this could not get any worse.

   Kiara stands straight, "so what was all that talk that you were just using her for information? Get a map, cut her loose."

   Sarah looks at John B, "you said you were using me?"

   "No I didn't."

   "Yes you did," we all say in unison, though my slipped out sort of accidentally.

   "Okay but love just walked in!"

   Kiara gags, "oh, vomit."

   "It was unexpected! I'm not gonna deny it."

   Pope shakes his head, "that's corny."

   Kiara who has seemingly had enough of this back and forth looks directly at John B, "cut the bullshit. If she's in, I'm out."

   "Kie I can't-"

   "Yes you can! I'm very interested, actually me or her?"

   "Both."

   Pope and JJ of course add their commentary. A few whistles and "oooos".

   Kie storms off as Sarah purses her lips, "I'm gonna leave, let y'all chat." She walks out as well and I stand.

   "Guess it's up to me to fix everything, like always."

   I follow after Sarah first, partly because she actually has a way to leave unlike Kie.

   "Sarah! Sarah, wait!"

   When she turns to face me, she's smiling. It shocks me so much I freeze in place, "uh- are you- okay?"

   She shakes her head, "that whole thing sucked but you stood up for me. You told Kie even though she might be mad now," she wraps her arms around me.

   As cheesy as this is, I relax. Despite everything going on Sarah is my sister. I have a sister. It's crazy and unbelievable but, she's my sister.

   She pulls away and I smile, "I should probably catch up to Kie but you'll be okay right? No hard feelings?"

   She nods, "of course, go."

   I grin, "okay bye!" I run back towards the chateau, finding Kie alone on the back porch. I slowly take a seat beside her, fiddling with my thumbs, "Kie-"

   "It's not your fault okay?" She gives me a sad smile, "my issues with the Cameron family have nothing to do with you."

   Tears start to roll down her cheeks and she hurries to wipe them away, "I just hate John B right now."

   I nod, "he's not too great huh?"

   "God," Kie sniffles, "I can't talk to you about this. It's just- Sarah's your sister and I-"

   I stand, "It's okay, if you want space I can give it to you."

   She nods, "please."

   I smile, "of course, but for the record, I remember much more of you then I remember of Sarah. And if it were up to me, I would choose you."

   Just like that, she smiles.