Troubles with Zhongli

The next morning, the sun has risen and the sky is bright and cheerful. The day has begun and Scaramouche has woken up just a few minutes ago. He's currently in his room and he seems to have no idea what he wants to do.
He yawns again and he stretches. He can feel that he slept well last night. He gets up from bed and he goes to the window to look at the forest. He seems like he's thinking very hard about what to do next.....
______________

"Morning morning, how is my favourite bodyguard today?" You said that with happiness, looking at him.

"Ah, hello."
He jumps a little bit when you speak, as he obviously wasn't expecting you to speak.
"What are you doing here? I thought you were still asleep."
He turns away from the window and looks at you. He seems quite surprised by you sudden appearance.
"I'm fine... I'm okay."
He smiles and he rubs the back of his head.
"And you? How are you?"
He waits for you to say something.

"I'm fine too! And I'm happy that you're okay."

"Good. I'm glad we're both fine."
He smiles and then he goes silent for a few seconds.
"Did you perhaps need my help for something? Or did you just want to check up on me?"
He waits for you to answer his question.

"I wanted to check up on you, I love being with you so I needed to."

"Huh... she loves spending time together with me?... I see."
He feels slightly proud of himself as he hears that she likes being with him.
"She cares about me."
He tries to keep the thought out of his mind.
"I must keep it professional... we can't break that rule that we had set..."
After thinking, he smiles and he nods.
"Well, I'm glad you came over to check up on me. It's nice to see that you care about me."

Scara wasn't still used to the fact he was your boyfriend, and somehow he had some difficulty to express his feelings for you.

You kissed his check. "Of course I care!"

His expression changes when he feels her lips on his cheek.
"Ah, ah... hey... what are you doing?"
His face turns a deep red and he seems embarrassed.*
He looks away from you, but his face is still flushed.
"Why did she do that?... Why did she kiss me on the cheek like that?... Suddenly of nowhere... But I liked it" He thought.

"Just letting you know that I love you, once again, hehe." You kissed Scara.

His face turns a deep red and he seems completely frozen and paralyzed.
"No... no... no... I can't resist!"
He starts to feel extremely embarrassed and he tries to walk away from her, but he seems stuck in his place.
"W-wait... wait... I... I'm... I... ah..."
He has no idea of what he wants to say. His face is still burning red.

He's still paralyzed in his place and he still can't move. He can't believe that this is happening, especially when they were supposed to stay professional at the hotel, cause anybody could walk in and notice what was happening.

He feels a wave of feelings. Embarrassment, surprise, and maybe even... he can't quite explain it.

He looks away from you, but he can't escape your grip. He's stuck here with you and he can't push you back.
He can't deny that he's... enjoying this... he's enjoying this way more than he should be.
He's completely unable to resist it. His face is bright red, his eyes are closed, and he doesn't even dare to move. He's enjoying the feeling of your lips on his and if he had to be honest with himself, this is one of the most enjoyable moments in his life.
He keeps his eyes closed as you keep kissing him.