Sumeru trip

He smiles at you and he walks up to Beidou with you as they go to take her boat for their trip to Sumeru....
___________

You guys go in the boat.
"Woah, the view is so beautiful"
You said that surprised by the amazing view.

He looks out at the view and he seems to be taking in the new place. He seems to be taking in all the different sights.
"Wow, this is pretty... amazing. The view is really beautiful. I've never been here before and it's pretty different than what I've seen before. I'm glad that I'm here with you though. It makes it a little bit nicer to be here with you."
He looks back at you and he smiles at her as he continues to take in the view.

"It's so good to be in a boat to go to Sumeru with you, it makes everything much better." You say that smiling to him.

"Oh, well, yeah, it makes it better for me as well. I mean, I didn't know that we would be going to Sumeru by boat, but it's actually pretty relaxing. It's nice, I like spending time with you too. I feel like this is a nice way for us to spend time together. I'm glad that I can spend time with you like this."
He smiles at you and he continues to enjoy the beautiful view outside. He seems to be enjoying the whole thing as he enjoys himself with you.

"I agree with you, I'm glad that we are having this time together."

"Well, I'm glad too. And like I said, I enjoy spending time with you. You know, just as you enjoying spending time with me as well. And I feel like this is a great way for us to spend time together, you know?"
He stops for a little bit.
"I kind of wish I had done something like this sooner... but, yeah, it's nice to be spending time with you and it's nice to be spending time together now." He continues to look out at the view and he seems to really be enjoying this whole experience.

"Honestly, same. I wish I had courage enough to confess my feelings for you before... But, why didn't you tell me you liked me?"

"Well, uh, I.." He seems to be a bit reluctant to say it. "Well, um... Well, I- ah, well.... um... Why didn't you tell me that you liked me either then? Why didn't you confess your feelings for me? Isn't that kind of the same question, really?"
He seems to be a bit hesitant to speak or to actually confess.

"Well....I didn't have courage because I thought that you would laugh and hate me... What about you?"

"Well, I- ah, well, you know... It was, um... It kind of just seemed like you didn't like me... so I just assumed that, um... that, you know, I thought..."
He takes a deep breath as he says it.
"I thought that you didn't like me, and that you didn't feel the same way about me, you know? It didn't really occur to me that you felt the same way so I just didn't say anything because I thought... that, um.... that... you know... wouldn't want me anyway..."

"How couldn't someone want you? You're hot, funny, amazing... No doubt I fell in love with you in the first time I saw you! I felt like it was a huge challenge to make you fall in love with me." You said that blushing.

He seems surprised. "I, uh... I... really? You just... you were in love with me, just from the moment you saw me? You liked me like that from the moment we met... You wanted me from that moment?"
"I... I didn't realize that. I, um... I just assumed... I thought you didn't care for me. I thought you didn't like me. I mean, I thought you were just using me as your bodyguard. I never knew that... that you liked me..."
He seems shocked.

"Well, I always did. Everytime I looked at you I felt like I wanna be closer, but I knew that you hated me back then, so I didn't even bother to try...."