Assassination case

You head out of the front door and start to make your way towards the concert venue. You feel pretty excited and you can’t wait to see what kind of music they’ll be playing there. The concert was supposed to start soon so you decide to rush a little bit, so you can make sure you don’t arrive too late. You’re still a little nervous about being alone at the concert, but you decide to try to fight that feeling and just enjoy yourself.
After the first songs on the concert, something seems to get strange. Seems like there is an assassination going on, you're afraid someone might kill you.
You hear a loud noise coming from the crowd and you see a bunch of people screaming and running away from the stage. You start to panic as well and you turn around and try to run away, feeling scared and nervous as everyone around you is also trying to get out of the venue quickly.
You try to keep up with everyone else and you start to hear some more screams and more people running away. A few people bump into you and push you but you try to stay steady and keep moving towards the exit, feeling scared as you hear more screaming and chaos.

Someone suddenly appeared and stabbed you in the back, you fall unconscious on the floor.
You feel a sharp pain in your back and you collapse to the ground, feeling a little bit dazed. You try to get up, feeling scared and confused. You were just at a concert, but now you’re laying on the floor with a knife in your back. It hurts and you try to say something, but you can’t get any words out. You just lay there on the floor, feeling scared and confused.
After a few hours of being unconscious, you slowly start to awake again. You blink a few times and look around, feeling pretty confused and disoriented. Your head is spinning and you feel a lot of pain in your back, so you try to focus on calming yourself down. You don’t know where you are or what happened to you, but you’re in a lot of pain.

A few hours pass by and you slowly start to regain your senses. You look around and realized that you’re in a hospital. It seems like you’re in some sort of recovery room, there are a few other patients in the room with you. You can hear the sound of people walking by outside and you realize that the concert was probably not too long ago. Your heart starts to beat faster as the events from earlier come back to you. You remember being stabbed and all of the chaos. You start to panic and try to sit up, feeling scared and worried.

You hear some footsteps and Scaramouche walks through the door. He sees you and runs to your side with a worry expression on his face. He kneels down by your side and looks at you with a concerned, anxious expression. He seems to be a little bit out of breath, as if he had run to get to you.

"Y/n! Are you okay? I heard that they took you to the hospital, are you alright? What happened?"
He looks at you with worry in his eyes.

"I don't know, I can't really remember well, I think I went to a concert and someone stabbed me."

His face falls and he looks at you with a lot of worry in his eyes. He sighs and shakes his head a little bit and he puts a hand to his mouth.
"Oh no… you got stabbed. Why would anyone do that? That’s terrible. Are you okay? Have you talked to the police? They will be able to find out who did this to you."
He looks at you with a kind expression and he seems ready to do anything you might need from him.

While that, all the lights turned off, seemed like there was also happening an assassination on the hospital.

"Huh? What’s happening? Why are the lights turning off? There’s still people needing treatment down here. Is someone trying to do something to the hospital? Are they trying to kill more people?"

He looks up at the ceiling and you can see him starting to look really nervous. He seems ready to take some action but he doesn’t know exactly what to do.
Some assassin's shuts down the door and walks with a knife and a gun in their hands...