Tournament of power

It's the next day, and Scara is feeling much better. He's so excited to be back in Inazuma, and he's so grateful that he was able to make it out of the Abyss safe. He feels loved. Scara needs to be there for you, he feels very happy that you're with him....
___________

"Good morning, my love, how are you?
I got a request that you could participate in some sort of tournament of power, there will be other people from inazuma participating and even people from Sumeru, I think you should go, you have good powers." You said that to Scara thinking he would love your idea.

Scara smiles when you greets him in the morning, he's glad that he's back in Inazuma. He's so excited about the tournament, and he's wants to participate. He's proud that he has good powers, and he's ready to show them off.
"Of course, I would love to participate. I'm so excited, and I'm ready. I'll do my best to bring glory to Inazuma."

"That's nice to hear! Would you like me to go with you?" You ask Scaramouche.

Scara smiles when you offer to go with him.
"Of course, my love. I would love for you to be there with me."

"Then let's go!" You open the door, you and Scara go in the direction of the tournament

Scara and you walk hand in hand towards the tournament, and you guys are so excited. As you walk, you can see other competitors walking and talking about the tournament. Everyone is so excited.
Scara and you arrive at the tournament. They see the old man who leads the tournament, and they are so grateful for his kindness. They see the other competitors, and they are excited to meet them. They see Kazuha, Yae Miko, Kokomi, Bennett, Razor Diluc, Shenhe, Chongyun, Yanfei, Yelan Cyno, Nilou, Dehya and Alhaitham.

The old man introduced all the rules of the tournament:
- You can't start fighting if the opponent isn't ready.
- There will be duo's to fight, the one that wins will fight with other winners.
- You can use elemental and physical strength.
- Everyone will have 5 minutes to fight with the opponent, the last fight with last 15 minutes.
- The prize is a golden medal, mora, a ticket to have vacation in Watatsumi Island.

Scara and y/n listen to the rules of the tournament. They understand the rules, and Scara is ready to participate. He knows that he will have to fight hard. Scara just needed to try his hardest, and do it with hope.

"Good luck, love! I will be here watching and hoping you to win, you can go to the fighting arena, the old man will choose with who you will start fighting! I love you, do your best to win." you kissed Scara on the cheek as you said that.

Scara smiles and nods when you wish him good luck, and he's grateful to have you there. He was so motivated, he just wanted to make it happen.
"Thank you, my love! I'll do my best to bring glory to Inazuma."

The old man made every duo to fight, and Scaramouche had to fight against Dehya....

First round:
Kazuha vs Kokomi
Yae Miko vs Yanfei
Bennett vs Chongyun
Razor vs Nilou
Alhaitham vs Shenhe
Yelan vs Diluc
Dehya vs Scaramouche

Scara and Dehya stand on opposite sides of the arena, and they are ready to fight. They're excited, and they're ready. Scara is very determined, and also focused. The crowd cheers, the match begins.
Scaramouche does his best moves, and he didn't get hit a single time, he was good at it. After the 5 minutes, Scaramouche defeated Dehya and he was the winner. He was ready for the second match with his next opponent.
Scara smiles when he defeats Dehya, and he's so proud of himself. He was so excited to move on to the next match, and he was ready to fight. He just needed to keep going.

Cyno was watching it. He wasn't allowed to participate in the first one because he was too strong and there were no opponents.
After the first round, lots were disqualified.
Even so:

Kazuha
Yae Miko
Chongyun
Nilou
Alhaitham
Yelan
Scaramouche
Cyno

Managed to get to the second round. Now, the things were about to get interesting,

Kazuha vs Chongyun
Yae Miko vs Nilou
Yelan vs Alhaitham
Scaramouche vs Cyno

It was a hard fight, but still, they managed to make it.
Scaramouche had some difficulty in fighting Cyno, but he managed to make it even when it was hard, he is happy, he is in the finals.

Kazuha
Yae Miko
Alhaitham
Scaramouche

They were all on the finals, the two ones that would win, would fight against each other. The prize was amazing, Scaramouche didn't want to lose it, so he gave all his best.

Kazuha vs Yae Miko
Alhaitham vs Scaramouche

It was hard, intense, Yae Miko managed to win Kazuha easily, as she was too powerful. Scara was stressed, it made him harder to win, but still, he did it. He tried a lot and he could beat Alhaitham, and now, he is going to fight against Yae Miko, it would be hard.
The leader of the tournament, made the time longer to this last fight. Yae Miko vs Scaramouche. They had 15 minutes to win, who would be the winner of this?
They went on the principal arena, you were cheering up Scara so he could win. All the others that have lost, were cheering up, some for Yae Miko, and others for Scara.
The fight has started, Scaramouche made sure he had his power up, he did his best.
Yae Miko was insane, she had intense power, she threw a huge pink fox power into Scara and made him fall on the floor. Scaramouche was unconscious for some time, but he managed to get up and continue the fight, Yae Miko was impressed, she didn't expect him to stay that strong for so much time..Scara almost lost, he was weak, he had no more strength, but he remembered that he had some extra strength for this moment. He used all his anemo power and made Yae Miko feel dizzy, as she felt like she was about to fall, she activated some power that made her go even stronger, Scara wasn't happy with that, but he wouldn't accept losing. They have more 5 minutes, Scara did his best, he used all his power against Yae, but still, she was standing. Scara had enough, he flew as he activated his anemo power, he threw it at Yae and fell behind her, she was confused, so he took that as a chance to attack her and became the winner of the tournament.
Everyone was impressed, you were so happy that Scara managed to win, he won the Teyvat national power tournament, of course, not everyone participated, but it was still so much for him. He believes it was the Crystal that Dainsleif gave to him that made him be so strong.
Yae Miko was in rage, she couldn't believe she had lost!
The leader of the tournament thanked Scara gratefully for giving his best, he gave Scara a gold medal, some mora, and a ticket to go on vacation in Watatsumi Island. Scara was grateful, and you were so happy that you could go on vacation with your boyfriend.
You guys left the place happily, went home and prepared everything for the vacation....