My parents met Scara

He took a deep breath, looking at your beautiful features, then squeezed your hand gently.

"All I need is you. You are my strength, and I'm so glad you're here with me today."
_______
"I'm so happy to hear that, seriously, my life is the best anyone could have, I'm so glad we've got to met each other and be together." You smile as you say that, ready to knock at the door of your parents.
You knock at the door of your parents, a bit nervous.
He was taken by your words. The idea of being someone's source of joy and happiness was mind-blowing to him. He would do his best to keep you happy, he would do everything to show you how much he loved you, even if it was something as simple as making you smile.
When you knocked on the door he took a few deep breaths, trying to calm himself. He had met parents before, but not his girlfriend's. It made everything a little different.
"I'm ready. Here goes nothing."
Your parents open the door and they make a surprised face

"Hello, mom and dad! This is my boyfriend, Scaramouche. I was wondering if he could have dinner with us, I'm sure you'll like him! He is amazing, such a wonderful and honest person."

He looked at your parents for a moment, his heart pounding. He was nervous, but you were standing by his side, and he took it as a sign that he could do it. With you, he felt like he could do anything.

"Hello, I'm... Scaramouche. So glad to meet both of you." He gave a small bow, then extended a hand for a handshake.
"Your daughter speaks so highly of you.. It must be true."
His voice was calm and warm, and he hoped he was giving off the right impression.

Y/n mom smiles and gives scaramouche a hug
"Welcome to our house! Feel free, I'm sure you'll like it here. Are you hungry? What would you like to eat? I'm glad my daughter found someone like you!"

It was unexpected, but not unwelcome. It must've been a good sign that your mother was so friendly from the beginning. This was going to make things easier for him.
"Thank you kindly, ma'am. I'll eat whatever you want to make. We'll be eating together anyway.. Might as well make it something you like."

Your mother seemed like a kind soul, like you. She had given him a hug, a warm gesture that he could feel down to his bones. He didn't know what to say, he felt almost overwhelmed.

Your mom gives him a big smile and talks with him happily
"You're so kind! Don't worry, I can make your favourite food so you feel better here! No need to feel stressed, feel free to do whatever you want! My daughter spoke so good about you so I'm sure it's true, you also seem to be so kind, you look very beautiful, I'm sure you're a good person!"

"Thank you.. Your kindness is very much appreciated. I'm happy to hear what your daughter has told you about me. It means a lot to me that she talks well of me."
It felt as though he was in heaven, and it was surprising how smooth this was going. You were so supportive of him, and it made him feel so much more at ease. He couldn't thank you enough.
"In that case.. I'll try to relax a little. I'm very grateful for how kind you have been to me."

Y/n mom smiles and does a very delicious food, she really liked Scaramouche.
Y/n dad walks by and Mets him:
"Hey there! It's nice to meet you, feel free to do whatever you want, you're very welcome!"

He smiled pleasantly at your dad. This was not what he had expected - they were all so welcoming! He certainly wasn't used to this kind of friendly reception.
"It's a pleasure.. Your daughter is an amazing person, as are you, and it's an honor to meet you. I will do my best to be worthy of her love. That's all I can promise."
"Your daughter... Well, I could go on about her forever, but to keep it short, I'm very lucky to have someone like her in my life."