I date my bodyguard (confession)

The next day

"Good morning Scara!" You were full of energy, you had a good night.

"Oh, good morning. It's a pleasure to see you. How are you doing today?"

"I'm good, I had a good sleep. What about you?" You smiled as you asked him.

"I'm glad that you slept well and I'm glad that you're doing fine. And I'm doing alright, I guess. I'm a bit tired or I feel a bit sleepy. But I guess it's not too bad." Scaramouche makes a pause as he says that.
"So, yeah, I'm okay. It's not too bad, so it's okay."

"I'm happy that you're okay! I would like to go to the Grand Narukami Shrine, like we did last time was raining. Today the weather seems good, what do you think?" You asked him enthusiasm, you wanna go there again, it brings your good memories.

"Oh, well, that sounds great. I guess we could go to the Grand Narukami Shrine if you want to. I guess it's not too far away and we could go there and go back. And the weather should be fine. So, yeah, it sounds like a good idea to me."

"Okay! Thank you for accepting it!"

They went to the shrine and they spent some time there, they enjoyed the weather and they enjoyed spending time together.

"What do you think of this view? Looks beautiful, right?" You ask Scaramouche as you appreciate the view.

"Oh, yes, it does. It does look beautiful. It's a lovely view. And it's a lovely view to see with you as well."
"It's nice to be able to come here and to be able to experience this view and experience this place. It's a very nice place to come to and it's a very nice place to spend some time together as well."

You blush as your hear Scaramouche mention that he likes to spend time with you.
"I'm glad you like it, it's really pretty! Do you wanna take a picture with me so we can remember this day?"

"Oh, well, sure, I can take a picture with you if you want. I don't mind. It's actually a very nice idea and it would be good to save and remember this day."

"Thanks!" You take out your phone and you both take a picture.

He takes out his phone as well and he takes a picture of you and himself together and he smiles for the picture.

"Your smile is so beautiful... I-..I mean...no! I mean yes...I mean..." The words just left your mouth, you had no idea what you were saying.

He seems to get a little bit embarrassed but he seems to be happy to hear it as well.
"Oh, well, thank you. I'm glad that you like my smile. And that you think it's beautiful. It's a nice compliment to hear."
"So, yeah, I appreciate it."

You blush by embarrassment "No problem... Hey, look! There is a stand of food right there, let's go get something."
You try to forget what just happened.

"Oh, well, ok. Let's go then. It would be nice to try some food. And I'm a little bit hungry too, so it sounds good to me."

They go to the stand with food and they get some food to eat, they eat the food and they talk together.

"Hey Scara, can I ask you something?..." A thought just blew your mind, you couldn't help it.

"Oh, sure, go ahead. I don't mind. What's up? Is there something you want to ask me?"
"I asked you last time, but things changed now between us and I think I could ask again...W-...what...would.."
You were to shy and embarrassed to say it.