Chapter 44

Once upon a time, a prophet wrote that a villain comes into your life like a storm

Once upon a time, a prophet wrote that a villain comes into your life like a storm. It commences with a tiny spark beneath the rain, smouldering, hidden beneath a few pretty lies. After a while it traps you with a hold which burns, consumes, destroys you from the inside out. A wrapping foundation vicious enough to take control over everything.

"Now, you're realising I was never born to be a miracle to save you, rather, to watch you burn."

The estranged families sit around the table at the Mikaelson mansion, piecing together the tragedies yet to gloom over them. The tribrid takes a stand at the top of the table, all eyes on her unfamiliar figure with silence looming the house with her words. Previous night argument sit on their mind when they shamed her for taking such measures into her hands, alienating her allies who seemed careless to allow her through with her plans.

Hope bites down on her lip, staring at her unrecognised sister in utter terror, the rain hitting the windows around their home. "Are you finally going to tell us everything?"

The consumed tribrid pushes her chair back, strolling around the table to stand behind Andre, a hand on his shoulder before her eyes land on Hope. "I warned you of the dangers if I wasn't woken up as soon as possible. It was a foolish risk I took."

"It was to save us." Josie interrupts her, causing for Miracle to shoot her eyebrow up at her in an annoyed manner which causes Josie to tug on her earlobe as her head hangs low. "Sorry."

"You failed." She sternly continues, Andre tensing up at her hand on his shoulder. "So, I saw everything in my dream. I saw how each one of us dies, well, most of us."

Klaus shakes his news at his daughter, whilst his wife doesn't take her stare away from their younger daughter. The rest of them observing her words closely, trying to understand what she is explaining to them.

"When I woke myself up, I killed you." Miracle pats Andre's shoulder, causing for him to look up at him. "I needed you to die."

Andre swallows dry. "Why?"

"I knew who I needed to sacrifice for it all to work." She moves along the table to stand behind Malik and Elizabeth who are seating beside each other. "To be completely truthful, I didn't know if the hollow was actually alive or if my brain tricked me which is why my dear brother was the first person I tried to find."

"To confirm it was coming true?" Malik clarifies, Miracle slowly nodding her head. "You turned Andre to be able to transfer some of the hollow into you?"

"We have a winner! Look at you all listening and participating." Miracle squeals, clapping her hands together with a dark chuckle. "Gold star to you, brother."