Chapter 17

"I don't know his name but I'll just call him mine

"I don't know his name but I'll just call him mine." I chuckle at her words, laying down on the bed of my newest bedroom at the Mikaelson's mansion my dad built years ago.

"He said we shouldn't get close, which makes me want him more. He's the bad boy and I'm the good girl that's going to change him." Liz rants off and I smile at her.

Liz met a mysterious boy yesterday at the playhouse when she was waiting for MG because she said it's the semester of finally saying 'yes' and she accepted to go on a study date with him. But apparently met this mysterious new boy instead since MG was running late for some reason.

"Smooth. What is he?" I comment.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean do you know anything about him?!" I exclaim, worried about who this mysterious new guy might be, and I don't want her to get hurt. "He's just a stranger and you should be careful, Liz. He could be a... monster or something and you-." She cuts me off.

"Mimi as much as I love a concerned best friend, he will remain a stranger unless I talk to him. Life changes at every second. I want love. You should too. Let Andre completely in. Talk about your feelings more. Life is too short and you never know when you're going to lose someone."

"Yeah, maybe you're right."

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

I walk towards the school since our house is nearby and there's no point of mom or dad driving me here. I take a few more steps before a hand holds me back and stops me dead on my tracks.

I'm about to punch the person but when I lock eyes with her, a soft expression grows on my face. I frown when I notice the tears form in her eyes as I place a hand on her shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"My name is not Hope marshal. My name is Hope Mikaelson." I furrow my eyebrows with a soft smile. "Klaus and Hayley's daughter. Your... half-sister." My heart aches at her words and tears threaten to fall from my eyes as they fall from hers, making me wipe them away without hesitation. "Mira, I know you don't remember me... which you should because..." I cut her off with a hug.

"I do remember."

She furrows her eyebrows as we pull away from each other. "What?"

"I don't recal any memories but I recall feelings. All summer I had an empty feeling in my chest and then I found this picture of you, and another of this boy."  I explain to her, taking the pictures out of my back pocket to show it to her.

"Oh my god." She whispers horrified at the boy in the picture.

"You know him?" I clarify. 

"Are you playing with me?" She looks at me with a serious look on her face like I should know the boy in the picture. "That's Niox Luan. You're boyfriend, at least at the time." Her words take me back, making scrunch my face in pure confusion.